GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the R33 GTR have a Low Petrol Light that comes on in the instrument cluster when you're low on petrol?

I'm getting about 20mpg and I always fill up when the gauge gets to the bottom line on E so I'd never know if it even exists!

:flame::runaway:

·
Registered
942 Posts
i don't mean to seem rude but isn't there another part of the forum for technical questions? sorry i'm a sad git...i just got back from a day out in the car and logged in here to see if anyone had noticed me :runaway:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, how do i get there? :bowdown1:

i don't mean to seem rude but isn't there another part of the forum for technical questions? sorry i'm a sad git...i just got back from a day out in the car and logged in here to see if anyone had noticed me :runaway:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Is it below the speedo or the rev counter? :p
If i am honest i cant remember its on the left hand side as you sit in the car top left i think only had it come on a few times as i dont like letting it get to low as i get worried i may run out as i dont know how much fuel is left in the tank hope this helps. matt

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
yeah is bottom left, it comes on when you have 7 litres left i think it is!

i have only seen it once but read about it on here somewhere.

20mpg! damn you! haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
petrol light

someone mentioned to me you should see it when you key on with the rest of the lights but i tried it last night and saw nothing. i believe the reason for that would be that the gauge is live i.e. when you key off the needle still reads the level. I've also been advised to stick a jerry can in the boot and try it but i'm nervous about putting all the dirty fuel at the bottom of the tank through my fuel filter and blocking it up! :shy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts