GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am currently preparing a great car for sale. It is a 1995 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec in very, very rare Dark Grey Metallic. The car is almost standard in everyway except the boost restrictor has been removed, decated and the original exhaust has been modded to flow more easily. It also benefits from a CAT1 Alarm and Instal cert.

The interior is in great condition, the alloys, the paint work is in fine shape with the occasional small mark here or there.

Being the v-spec it benefits from the A-LSD diff etc and is a more sought after model.

Now the bonus!!

Unfortunatley the old owner over revved the engine and popped the crank. I have junked this engine and an fitting a 40,000 Engine from a 97R 33GTR i broke recently.

The car will have fresh oils (Pro-R) Oil filters (OEM NISSAN), NISSAN Antifreeze etc etc. The airfilter is Blitz panel and is like new, brakes, clutch and spark plugs are like new. The car will be sold with 1 yrs MOT and 6 Months tax.

The current private plate is being removed so it will revert to its original plate. The owner thinks its a 95N but we have no way of telling as the original DOR is not on the V5 so count it as an M reg and if it is an N reg then even better.

The car has been undersealed since being imported. It has a small blemish on either strut top but certainly inline with the age of the car and nothing else that i can see. This is a zero accident damage vehicle, all panels are stright, no bodge, no gob and no dodgey paint.

The price £6995 OTR which i believe represent excellent value for money.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Due to the adverse weather conditions up here in my village i am unable to get the car out for some more arty type pictures.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even better news, the engine is now fitted. it came from a low mile highly tuned 33 i broke for parts. Oil pressure cold 8b and when red hot 4b. It also pulls like a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we suspect some work may of gone into the engine LOL! Also we fitted 4 brand new tyres and now has 12 mths MOT.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even better news, the engine is now fitted. it came from a low mile highly tuned 33 i broke for parts. Oil pressure cold 8b and when red hot 4b. It also pulls like a train!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we suspect some work may of gone into the engine LOL! Also we fitted 4 brand new tyres and now has 12 mths MOT.
Just when you thought this was as an amazing bargain I've discovered that this is a 96' Model!!!! Plus as DVLA are quoting many moons to take the plate off I've decided to leave it on the car for the next owner BLAARB!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm I wonder if I should....
Hi G

thanks for the pm. The grey one is exceptional value for money and as for the engine swop..............thats me being honest and telling everyone about it. Im sure alot of traders would just keep quiet about it. Look at what you get

1996 Twin Airbag Model
Rare DMG Paint
V-Spec model
Cat 1 Alarmed
Unmolested
undersealed
4 brand new tyres
8B oil pressure and 4b when hot is just amazing!!
Private registration.
Accident free example.
HPI Cleared.
Full Service
12 mths MOT

£6995 is an absolute bargain!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
It would be interesting to know the reg of this car. Is it recently imported or not? We owned one that looked suspiciously like this about 7 odd years ago. Would be good to know!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would be interesting to know the reg of this car. Is it recently imported or not? We owned one that looked suspiciously like this about 7 odd years ago. Would be good to know!
The V5 is a few years old so, unlike the most recent V5 it doesnt show the previous registration numbers im afraid. The previous owner thought it was an N reg and as its a 96 Version it all stacks up. I have a few people now coming to view this weekend.

I have to say this car has been very well cared for, its evident as soon as you look at the condition of the bodywork and interior.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here you go fella's and Lady. Straight from my I-Phone so a little grainy.

Hot and Cold Oil temps and engine bay shots

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
New camera, not getting the best from it yet but here we are for all that asked.

·
Registered
565 Posts
as mentioned in the PM, sorry about wasting your time over this Dave, was really close to getting this as well, even went to the point of getting an AA check done....

have been looking for a MP R33 for a while now, and in the end that won over, hence decided not to go for this, I've held on looking for a MP R33 for a while, and am going to hold out for one...

someone will be getting a real good car here, with this one...

the AA check came out clean, and also shows when the car was imported and confirms the N reg plate before going Private....

am posting it here, so it may help others make their mind up if they have any doubts...

Vehicle Details
Make
NISSAN
Model
SKYLINE GT-R
Transmission & fuel type
PETROL
Body type
2 DOOR SALOON
Engine no.
RB26
Colour