GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U can be the proud owner of this clean condition 1995 R33 GTR with a few mods on it. Located in Yokosuka Japan, I had the car for about three months but found out that I cant take both my R34 and the R33 back to the states I need to sell this R33 fast. Can ship to anywhere. Runs great and has about 400hp. Asking price is U.S.$11000 OBO, port fees included but shipping fee is not. Make an offer!!!

LOW PRICE!!!
U.S.$11,000 OBO

Please email me or call me here in Japan at 81 09093991474
[email protected]
Dan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, No its not a v-spec, some how the last owner put that on there and took off the GTR badge of the back, crazy japanese ppl like doing that sometimes! lol ... I can take the vspec sticker off and add a new GTR badge on the back. Also anything extra you need addded on before it gets shipped out I can do too.

Its pretty much stock for other then

4core HKS intercooler
HKS Oil cooler
Nismo Fuel Regulator
500cc inj
aftermarket rad.
18inch rims with RE01 Tires 265/35/18
Computer has a slight tune from a small shop here in Japan.

Getting all the fluids changed today again. Making sure its in tip top shape. There is a car cover on it and I just got it detailed, clay bared and all. Im also driving it three times a week to get it moving around a little and I was pretty happy with the responce on it since my R34 GTR is almost all mid to top range and no low end. If I forgot anything I will post later. Also I will probabily get Andy from Powervehicles.com to ship it out. If have any questions let me know, I should be posting a video up here pretty soon. Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pictures!!!

JUST GOT EVERYTHING CHECKED and FUILD CHANGED... Today again. Car is ready to be shipped to who ever wants to buy it.

Very Mint and rides like new.

If anyone wants to buy PM me and
US$10,000 OR MAKE ME AN OFFER. MUST SELL ASAP.
:thumbsup:

Cheers
Daniel Burt
Yokosuka, Japan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you know the build date on the car?As this will affect shipping to Canada.
We have a 15 years or older import law on vehicles so will need the build date please.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts