GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who said 11j all round would not fit??? Well, they fit and there's still room left!!

Picked these babies up on the weekend...SSR 3 Piece Split Rims :smokin:

They are so wiiide and make the GTR look so much meaner now :)

Pics:

Sorry pic quality is cr*p

So there you go R33 GTR's can run 11j no problem, didnt even have to roll any arches! I would say thats the max though.

I have a couple of other things i'll be dong to the exterior in the next month or so, will put up some PROPER pics when all is done

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
:smokin: :smokin: Nice one Faz..

Looks Mean.
Black is the best for wheels mate. Good choice.

Mick

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
this car is absolutly stunning...looks great

are they same width on front and rear?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Have to say they look good but I'd also have to say the tyres look narrow for the rims - and that's why they fit under the arches - I know that's the way a lot of people seem to run them these days but with an 11" rim wouldn't it normally need around a 295 width tyre... otherwise aren't there going to be performance and safety considerations?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Nice to see you dont sell this lovely car,whhels look good,but roll the arches and put wider tyres on:)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers, yep SSR III's in Black, i knew i had to have them!

Found a couple more pics, i'll put them up

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Look's good Faz,

You mind those kerb's now:eek: as I found out to my cost when I fitted my TE37's:eek: :eek: :eek:

I agree with blue34 on the the tyre size though! 11" x 25mm = 275 at least:squintdan

Regards,

Dave:)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok had my cameraphone set to Night Mode, so these should be a little better!

Will give the tyres a thought but thicker tyres may mean I get a lot more rubbing...but i'll look into it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts