GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling one of my plates:

M25 WAR

It's on retention in my name, as I don't have anything interesting to put it on since selling my BNR32 two years ago. :bawling:

I'm open to offers (but not stupid ones), but might just keep it anyway.

PM me if interested.

M6 WAR is currently for sale at £3745 on newreg.co.uk, and they claim to have M25 WAR available - oh no they don't

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:chuckle: £5k :eek:

At the end of the day we all know that it's worth whatever someone's prepared to pay, so try me! :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
for £5k you can keep it lol

are you being serious on the price

only you know what you want for it so there in no point saying £5k because there is no chance you will get 5k for that

if you come back with a more realistic price i will take it ive got cash waiting

its not a number plate i really really want but if the price is right i will take it..

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was told to put a price up so I did, but in all honesty I have no idea what it's worth, so the price shown is pretty much immaterial. You can see for yourself what prices are being suggested for similar plates, and this is really my only guide!

Obviously I want to sell for as high as possible, and obviously any buyer wants to pay as low as possible.

I've advertised it here because I think the plate is well suited to a modified Skyline, and might also be of interest to people who live in and around the M25.

I don't have to sell it, but I don't see myself having anything interesting to assign the plate to in the coming years, so I'd rather it was being put to use somewhere.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Meh, it's a bidding war. :(

Right, I've chatted to my bank manager and I can up my bid to...

£252.02

Yes. :D

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Cool plate, I'd consider it mate....what sort of price you got in mind, drop me a PM if you want ?

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
the idea is to post a price so it does not end up like eGay.... bidding war

serious price please or we will delete the thread

if you are not happy with that try ebay

·
Registered
886 Posts
Why does someone from Manchester want M25 WAR?
Surely better suited to the noncey german vehicles I see in my rear view mirror down here in the South

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
my postcode is M25

and i will be working around the M25 area down south so its well suited

ive checked my credit card limit i can stretch to £260.09

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
my reasons are slightly different... ;)

£265 before the thread gets deleted...lol

when do we go up/down in Increments...i'm new to auctions, it's exciting!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts