GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have been tempted by the Porsche mark and am therefore looking to sell my mineral white M4

I bought the car from Stephen James in January 2015 and have had 19 months of pleasure with her .

The car was 6 months old when I purchased ( registered August 2014 )and had 1 previous owner who had covered 2,000miles .

The car today has 9300 miles and just had its first service in August of this year .
It had a clean bill of health and 5/6 mm tyre tread depth all round .

Spec is mineral white with black leather and carbon roof

7 speed DCT

Carbon trim (changed by BMW when I purchased the car)

High beam assist

Speed limit display

Head up display

Harmon Kardon

Sun protection glass

Adaptive led headlights

Reverse assist camera

5 year service pack

Condition is immaculate and has one very minor blemish on the rear bumper .

Looking for £40 k no offers priced to sell

·
Registered
416 Posts
Epic car. In standard form a way more balanced and complete machine than an R35.
I'm not sure if you're joking.

It's rear tyres are overpowered in the first 3 maybe 4 gears and has a habit of snap oversteer. In a straight line with flat out gear changes in the dry I found the car to snap. That's not the sign of a balanced or complete machine!

I love how BMW advertised the fact they have stiffened the rear end with solid mountings, sounds so race car. In reality with it's piss poor torque delivery the stiff rear end only made things worse.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'm not sure if you're joking.

It's rear tyres are overpowered in the first 3 maybe 4 gears and has a habit of snap oversteer. In a straight line with flat out gear changes in the dry I found the car to snap. That's not the sign of a balanced or complete machine!

I love how BMW advertised the fact they have stiffened the rear end with solid mountings, sounds so race car. In reality with it's piss poor torque delivery the stiff rear end only made things worse.
BMW updated the gearbox software and torque delivery. It's much much better at getting the power down now

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BMW updated the gearbox software and torque delivery. It's much much better at getting the power down now
I was tempted to try the CP M4 as I here the traction issues are much improved but Porsche is a strong magnet for me

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I was tempted to try the CP M4 as I here the traction issues are much improved but Porsche is a strong magnet for me
Mine isn't a CP but I have the new software

Traction is hugely improved, maybe the car doesn't quite feel as alive now though

Btw that GTS is pretty much my perfect car! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts