GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Just seen this thanks for the kind words J.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
How long does a detail d clean actually last ? Seems a bit pointless paying all that money if on your way home it's going to get dirty again ?
Hi Liam

A commonly asked question.

Its not just about the dirt aspect.
Its a lot to do with eliminating paintwork defects like bird etching,bonded contaminents and swirl marks to leave a better than new surface to then be protected.
Protection in terms of multi layers of high end polishes and sealants to leave a jaw dropping finish.
Protection wise you would be looking at around 6+ months with Zaino products and a good wash technique using the right products.
It also helps in terms of effortless washing after the detail as the dirt/grime finds it very hard to bond to the surface, with 90% of the muck falling off after just pressure washing.
Then its simply top up the protection after approx 6 months and away you go again.

I personally recommend it for all cars new and old as it gives the car a fresh lease of life.

Hope this helps

Robbie

·
Registered
9 Posts
^^ Totally agree mate just had my motor detailed well all three actually and the results are truly breath taking, as yoy say its not just a clean its the removal of all swirls/scratches etc i can honestly say my car looks better than it did when i picked it up brand new.

Those that question if its worth it have obviously never had a proper detail done, the washing is so much easier.

Jake

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
LOL I see that after doing more then a dozen GT-R's he's got himself a new sign on the door :D

Had to be done :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Blimey ! You've gone too far on the detailing on that one - removing all of the clearcoat leaving a Matt finish :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
I call it reverse detailing :chuckle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.