GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say to everyone my r35 was the first to have a wrap in the uk by Robbie at valet magic first matte black now it's white and I'd to recognise a genuinely nice bloke that does a absolutely fantastic job - he has looked after my GTR since it was new - it's refreshing to see someone whom is not a rip off merchant ., Whos work is second to none and a genuine guy who loves the GTR - thanks Robbie for all your honest , good work and I would recommend anyone in uk even thinking of wrapping to see Robbie he is the man with others you just don't know what your getting ...... :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Thank you for the great comments mate here are some pics I took:

Full Artic white wrap.
Full tints done.
Magic black wheels.

Robbie

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
looks nice but if your wrapping the sideskirts and diffuser you might as well done front lip, to me it looks not balanced correct.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Amazing wrap job!
But I personally think it would look better balanced with the sills and rear valance wrapped in carbon look to match the front spoiler.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Met Robbie on Sunday when i dropped mine off to be wrapped, just got a call from him saying he noticed a ding in my wing and as he had his repair man there got that sorted for me as well! Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
That white looks fantastic, is it as white as it looks ? or like the OEM white that looks yellow ?
It is very white. :smokin:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Work looks stunning. I want to get soem part wrapping donw on my Audi. Can you do this Robbie? I am just out side Amersham/Chesham so only an hr or so from you. Can you do carbon look wraps etc too?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Work looks stunning. I want to get soem part wrapping done on my Audi. Can you do this Robbie? I am just out side Amersham/Chesham so only an hr or so from you. Can you do carbon look wraps etc too?

Cheers

Paul

We can do anything mate and have carbon in stock all the time :smokin:
Drop me a line tomorrow with your requirements and I will see what we can do.

Robbie

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Robbie. I'll do that. I have been let down by one wrap co. already. Have you got a contact tel no. PM me if you prefer.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Thanks Robbie. I'll do that. I have been let down by one wrap co. already. Have you got a contact tel no. PM me if you prefer.
Catch me in the office on:

01344 891 891

Or on the mobile:

07817 922095

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Robbie, great looking wrap, almost got me liking white on a car!

Can you tell me if the front and rear spoiler are real carbon or a carbon wrap?

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hi Robbie, great looking wrap, almost got me liking white on a car!

Can you tell me if the front and rear spoiler are real carbon or a carbon wrap?

Cheers.
On this GTR the front splitter and rear spoiler top are genuine carbon.

Robbie

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your more than welcome but Im afraid that spoiler was not a wrap its was an actual carbon aftermarket spoiler from knight racer

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Looks amazing, I have a black car but when I get fed up of the mounting stone chips ill be over for a wrap.

One question , the carbon wrap I've seen is Matt, do u do a gloss carbon wrap to match the real carbon on this car?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts