GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Please forgive me for putting something looking like a complete and utter blatant ad up here, but I geniunely think some of you might be interested.

I have recently set up http://www.performanceexhausts.net and would like you to have a look at my site if you get chance.

But what i really signed up on here for was to tell you about a discontinued item of stock from Magnex, a complete Cat Back system for 2wd/4wd R33 GTS or GTR Skyline for £149.99 instead of £369.99. This is a great bargain and is still covered by the lifetime warranty.

Please have a look at my site and email me if you are interested in the Magnex System, which I believe are of very limited stock.

Id also love it if a moderator would email me about the possibility of running a banner ad on here, because Id really like to run one on such a great site!

Kindest regards.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Jamie,

Damn a cat back exhaust for £149.99 :eek:

I guess I must be too use to Japanese prices, which £800 is consider a bargain price!

Jeff

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really can't believe the prices myself, I'm used to Blitz, HKS prices etc etc, there are only a few of these left now and they're going fast, so please don't hesitate in contacting me.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Magnex

Thats a bugger ( :eek: )
coz i have one for sale, it has not been on the car long and is at this moment down at Abbey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts