GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Please forgive me for putting something looking like a complete and utter blatant ad up here, but I geniunely think some of you might be interested.

I have recently set up http://www.performanceexhausts.net and would like you to have a look at my site if you get chance.

But what i really signed up on here for was to tell you about a discontinued item of stock from Magnex, a complete Cat Back system for 2wd/4wd R33 GTS or GTR Skyline for £149.99 instead of £369.99. This is a great bargain and is still covered by the lifetime warranty.

Please have a look at my site and email me if you are interested in the Magnex System, which I believe are of very limited stock.

Kindest regards.

·
Registered
905 Posts
GOT ANY LEFT JAMIE??

A up Jamie you got any left, cause I want one now, as a result of meeting up with a few guys last night!!!!

Email Me Now!!!!!!

I'll PM you my fone number so u can Gis a call if it's easier....

Cheers

Draxx(Si):smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thank you for your quickness!!!

Thanking you very much Jamie,

Another satisfied Performance Exhaust Customer.....

I'll use you again!!!!!!! LOL

Cheers Mate....

Draxx (Si):smokin:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Magnex pipe

Should sound good through the Stoke tunnel. We should drive though in convoy next time...slow to 2nd gear and then foot to the floor....see if they can hear us down south:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought one off Jamie because my standard system was blowing and caused the car to fail the MOT. Now the Magnex exhaust is on, the car sounds so much better and it seems to rev more cleanly too.

Cheers Jamie :D

Matt

·
Registered
301 Posts
Any more left???

Jamie, have you got any more of these exhausts left? If so I'll have one off you - how do I bypass the cat? I'm pretty new to this so any advice appreciated!

Andrew

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got one!

Hey, just as a recommendation, I got one of these Magnex kits. Fits perfectly and very very easy to set up. Sounds gorgeous on idle - haven't tried it on the road yet but am very excited!

Cheers Jamie.

Andrew

:smokin:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just ordered mine...

One thing though does anyone have any stats on BHP increase if any as Id rather play ball with my insurance...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts