GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On R32 GTR

Is there a main fuse which looks after all , and I mean all internal lights, etc. Including dashboard readings and also outside lights etc ?

Whilst this is not working but engine etc can still be run as per normal any ideas ?

I will say that I have checked all the fuses under the bonnet and the ones under the steering column and they are all ok.

Have I missed one ?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Has the engine been just put in etc??

Or have you fitted anything under the dash area??

Checked the releys? before I go futher in locating your problem.

I would plug in my Nissan problem solver in you lived near. Anyone near you got one to plug in.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes.

No.

No ( but am going to replace all of them in one hit from another car )

Not got one, not sure of anyone locally.

Its interesting everything works bar 1 light on the passenger side headlight on the entire car. lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
So you're saying everything works bar the passenger headlight.

First check the light blub and the connector that sits just inside the housing to earth the light as you may have moved it when you put the engine back in. The red connector on the battery which has two connectors sometimes plays up. The worst case you haven't connected a link electrical clip around the engine bay somewhere underneath for the earth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.