GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I'm in the same situation, since I don't use the car frequently. I had my 6 month service with 1k miles on the clock & it's due back in 4 months for the 12 month service which will probably have around 1,500 miles on the clock. I've discussed with MH with regards service frequency more weighted towards mileage over timeline. As my car incurred damaged to the wheels & bumper on the collection/return & I don't fancy driving 700+ miles round trip back to MH unless something more tailored is offered.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You dont need a 12k mile service on the light use you have mentiond and 100% not if you are only going to have under 2k on the clock ,it's really not needed .
agreed stealth, it's the validity of warranty which I need to get confirmed from MH/Nissan, i.e. if not followed by the book wrt miles/duration

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
My car is due for it's 12,000 mile service in 8 weeks having only covered 1,100 miles from new, and the 6,000 mile service being done at 980 miles.

I'm contemplating not getting the 12,000 mile service and forgetting about the warranty. Anyone else in the same boat?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I suppose only the HPC can really answer this, but if my car has done less than 200 miles since the 6,000 mile service (done at 1,100 miles) and I don't comply with performing a 12,000 mile service, my warranty is out the window?

Wish I'd not held off nearly 2 years for a UK car now and just bought an import.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.