GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently on the look out for a skyline to buy as a little present to myself, but I am a little concerned to the servicing and maintenance that goes into these beasties. I know that there is one qualified maintainer and that's in Middlehurst or something like that. Well it's a bit far for me as I live the exotic location of Scotland, Glasgow to be exact.

My question: does anyone know of any Maintainer that will be able to service a skyline in the Scotland/Glasgow area????

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Yes I do, PM me for more details.

But Durzel has it, as I travel to RB Motorsport, and Mr Bell does a great breakfast :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry to hijack lewis, I didnt know rod bell was in Scotland,I thought he was based in England!! Great news,as you all really rate him highly, could someone PM me with details as my car needs a service soon and i dont fancy travelling the length of Britain..:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Most Scotish owners seem to go to Rod - get there early though coz youll miss the buttie - I know from experience - he text me while I was in a jam telling me how nice it was aswell the rotter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts