GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting married on 30th November 2002 and am having great trouble getting a suitable wedding car. 1930s Rolls Royces don't really do it for me so I am looking for a silver or purple Skyline GTR to take me to the church on time! Can anyone oblige and be a chauffeur for a couple of hours? I live in Welwyn Garden City, Herts and the wedding is in Ware, Herts.
I look forward to hearing from anyone!
Many thanks
Sharon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sharon,

I have purple R33 and R34 at present, but have no ideas what my situation will be come November, as am potentially looking to sell the R33. Am also reasonably close to Ware, so would like to help if I can. Let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make a dride's Day

Thanks for the reply Colin...If you have a suitable car and you are able to take me from WGC to Ware, then I would be interested. perhaps you can mail me a picture? Perhaps you can give me some contact details so I can call you?
Many Many thanks
Sharon

·
Registered
201 Posts
Will the dress fit??

:D

Went through this for my now wife and because she went the slight meringue route on wedding dress , I couldn't get a decent car to fit it all in :p

Had to go the classic jag route in the end:(

apparantly changing the dress wasn't an option

Iain

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thge GTR club certainly knows how to make a girl happy!

Thank you all for the comments! Yes the dress will fit...not in the least bit meringue-i!!! But it does have a train! Colin, the car looks lovely and I LOVE the colour! As long as it has back seats or at least one for me and one for my Dad! I will ring you Friday.

Regards
Sharon

P.S. I will ignore the comment about the dragon as I am sure you are getting the bride confused with the mother-in-law!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts