GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen (today) at my a local garage a 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-T. in YELLOW, extremely simalar to mine BUT has 36000 miles on the clock. They are asking £17,995-00 for it.

So I feel that I am justified in asking the same for mine as not only is it in better condition, but I have installed a £1k ICE system in it. + anyone who knows of A-BEUT will know the condition of my cars.

To Reiterate, it is a 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-T

2.5 ltr STRAIGHT SIX, TWIN OVER HEAD CAM, VARIABLE VALVE TIMING, SINGLE TURBO PRODUCING SOME:-

275 bhp AND 300ft lbs OF TORQUE (more TORQUE than a standard R34 GT-R)

The car has minor modifications of LARGER Downpipes and FULL TRUST Induction Kit. It also has a £3k NISMO full body kit, Xenon lights, Climate Control, Air Bags, PAS, PAB, PAC, Traction Control, Category 1 Thatcham Alarm inc Full Closure System. 4 Nearly New Tyres, all Wheels in Good Condition (No Scuffing or Marks)

I have installed a very nice and expensive Blaupunkt Hi Fi Stereo system with a 5 CD auto-changer in the dashboard. (To save you having to go to the boot to change CD’s !!)

I have had the car for a year and covered only 8000 miles in it. The car has only covered a total of 26,000 miles. I am being forced to sell it due to being made redundant. (Again !!) The car has never been used on a circuit and has been used as my daily pride and joy. (When working !!) It has been cleaned, covered up and garaged for the last month.

The car has recently undergone an extensive valet where I have also cleaned the engine and engine compartment; the rest of the car is in immaculate condition.
I have a service history from Japan for the vehicle and also a UK service history.

I am asking £17,995-00 for this very exclusive (wolf in sheep’s clothing) nearly new car.

Contact Steve on 07800 021 620 or 0118 933 2831

1 - 1 of 1 Posts