GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on then ecutek owners.. What's the crack here.

Mine is near enough silent on 95

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like you have aswell by the pic Ben. Still, these kinds of parts have been your business for years eh ;)

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
It's a secret...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hopefully this time next week i'll be Flaming after DP fitted. Plenty of Pops with just My Russ Fellows exhaust though. Couldn't hardly hear it with just a Y Pipe. The higher revving the better I find.

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
I'll do another video... no need to rev it very high at all, just have to catch the right timing and it will pop everytime when you tap the throttle. But exhaust and turbos must be hot first! So go for a blast on normal map prior ;)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Flames just don't do it for me anymore after watching the afterburner effect of the 918 spyder.
The blue glow is fanastic!! R8 V10 advert shows similar, but not quite as good

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
I don't know how they manage blue flames if there's a cat in the way, plus it doesn't look like a momentary pop, it looks like a proper afterburner.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Flames just don't do it for me anymore after watching the afterburner effect of the 918 spyder.
just torch your very expensive fuel !!! :smokin:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
exactly!! Loved it since I saw it on the Audi R8 advert, just the 918 does it better...

Likewise fella :smokin: the Macca P1 also appears to like a blue flame. Shemee also recently posted a vid on u tube of an MP4 12C doing exactly the same whilst on a run. He wasn't even booting it. I know it just wastes fuel but it does look [email protected] awesome lol :smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
One of the issues with these pops and bang maps is they encourage the police to stop you, they will then look to see if you decatted the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts