GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Cable said:
I might pop along for a watch as I only live down the road, if thats ok?

Neil
Me too....

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to let you know guys, we have 5 places reserved for our members at these days, after that it's first come first served.

So if you want a place, get your names down quick. Other spaces are available, but it's strictly a first come basis.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ok I'm up for this as its my local track,

nothing special tho will be my first one so not too much speeding, just want the experiance.

Can you give me further info regarding noise? helmet, times etc.
Who elso is using the track?

PS Membership went out in post today.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. Andyswad

Noise limit for this day is 105dBA,:) helmets are required on all trackdays. The event will be run as an open pit lane.:cool:

For those that have not done a trackday before, this means exactly what is says on the tin, the pit is open all day and you can go out as often as you wish. Just remember to allow your engine & brakes to cool down every so often.;)

Andy.

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hi Andy

just had a look on MLR to see how many people are going and it seems it should be a good day.

i noticed they are offering a special novice price of £99, since this will be my first trackday do we get this rate? and also they mention the below, do we get these features aswell:

Not only will you 'still' get it - but you'll actually get more as we're offering all novices these facilities to ensure they really get some benefit from their initial trackday . . .

• Introductory novice information pack to go with the 'standard' information
• Extended driver’s briefing
• Sighting laps
• Dedicated instructor sessions (after sighting laps and after lunch)
• Driver de-brief during lunch break
• Driver’s feedback card to be completed by instructor

Cheers

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
If you are a GTROC member and book through the GTROC you will get the same deal as the MLR. Non-GTROC members pay the full rate. The instruction etc. will be on offer to everyrone but the MLR and GTROC members will get first choice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts