GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew.
what are you like!! I can see why you have some sideways fun.
Good work on the 2 million BHP rs toliet turbo though. I reckon his POWER ENGINEERING stickers gave him at least 30 BHP!!!

I really don't know why he bothered. Just kept dropping him everywhere!!

Even funnier at the lights when all he done was spin, I laughed at him, waved and was 400 yards up the road before he could even shake his weasel's wedding tackle. Naturally I gave him the "tap the watch where have you been" action.

I have no idea why he bothered.

Come to think of it why did I. waste of petrol on some little scroat!! Sometimes it just has to be done, especially when they a 2 ft off your bumper, you can see the white of his eyes, and HE IS DROPPING HIS DUMP VALVE!! mmm like I have never heard one of those before mate. what a twat.

I bet he was telling all his mates...yeah I cained these 2 skylines..yeah yeah. Well I kept up wiv em anyways.
well funny.
NLW

·
Registered
301 Posts
That was a quality run yesterday! Yeah, shame about the RS getting in the way - I could hear his dump valve over his engine & exhaust! What's that all about??

That new one of yours is quick! I was trying my best to keep up but failing miserably - your dust tastes all right though!

What wheels / tyres have you got on there? I didn't notice a FMIC? Did you see or hear my new exhaust? I fitted it on there last week. I saw yours flame a couple of times again!

I had to turn off for petrol at Bracknell cos my warning light had been on since we passed on Shinfield Road! I was like "please don't let me break down in the middle of nowhere!".

I definitely have to get a GT-R at some point and hopefully, I'll live long enough to experience it!

See you soon.

Andrew

:smokin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts