GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just testing the water here really, not in a huge rush to sell however am considering some new options.Reason for posting here: Considering an R35 GTR next so could be interested in a swap...

Audi R8 4.2 v8 - Manual Gated - 58 Plate - ~57k miles
Location: South London, inside the M25 (Although travel to the NW often also)
Car currently on a private plate

I've had the car since May 2018. Took my time to find one with a full Audi service history, which I have continued throughout my ownership at Audi Manchester. Every MOT, Service or any kind of work has gone through them and have all the history of any work. MOT just done 16th December 2021.

Car has never missed a beat and I've loved every minute of owning it.

In addition, I've always been curious about the Carbon Clean which Ricky at RE Performance does. I dropped the car off there (July 2021) and Ricky has done a full Carbon Clean, replaced all spark plugs, fuel filter and air filters (+ sorting out a broken flap on the inlet manifold).

The car runs like a dream.

Aesthetically, the car is wrapped in Audi Nardo Grey. The trader who I bought the car off had 3 cars he was selling wrapped at the same time, early 2018. Car is perfect underneath and is white.

The wrap itself is outstanding. It's a full wrap, including all door shuts etc. There is a few tiny bits in the obvious places (few small stone chips on the front etc) but overall the quality is outstanding.

Other than the wrap, the car is fairly standard. Carbon blades, Black Leather Interior, front and rear parking sensors, B&O sound.

As I say, I'm really just testing the water at the moment as my thirst for something new grows and as there seems to be less and less manuals around I thought it would be good to look.

I'm looking for £42,000.

Drop me a PM or message on here and can share my email/number to chat further

Thanks for looking

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

1 - 2 of 2 Posts