GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am new to this forum, need your help in this regard.

I have a 95 GT-R 33 with a Power FC De-jetro, connected boost controller kit to have the boost reading on the controller. So now i have 3 map sensors two of them are stock and the other one is of boost controller kit, do i need to rescale all 3 of the map sensors or not ?

Another problem i am facing is that i get 1.3 Bar boost in 1st gear and at 6000 RPM the car bogs down , i cant even launch the car is it due to map sensors ? or else ? :(

your precious replies are needed

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bro first ill scale the GM 3 bar map sensor for my H22 GT 35R civic, after market rods, pistons, spoon sports head, 272 cams, AVCR boost controller, greddy inter cooler, TIAL waste gate, Clutch and power FC de jetro.

Once i scale the map sensor for my civic will the values of offset and PIMV remain the same ? or it will show different readings for my GT-R 33 ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The specs of my GT-R are eagle rods, ross over sized pistons, 272 cams, polished head, ARC inter cooler, Power FC D jetro, OS giken triple plate clutch, HKS Super dragger exhaust.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah a GM 3 bar map sensor needs to be scaled when using a power FC. I hope some body can explain it to me step by step

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ Jimbostir

Bro i think GM 3 bar map sensor on skyline with Power FC D jetro will be different and on Evos will be different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts