GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a damn site cleaner than the black R34 GTR that's now parked next to it (I have dad's car to sort out the latest inflicted damage...)

Seen it before out in the Ford Dagenham Diesel carpark but don't remember it having GTROC sticker/tax disc last time.

Very nice anyway!
It's sods law now that I'll find you work 10m away from me...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah..DVM4, that explains why you park there then! Very clean car you have! I love that colour...nearly bought exactly that model that was for sale on here. It was a bargain at 14k nearly 3 years ago but it was totally standard and I knew it would end up 14k+10k of mods so I, sensibly for me, opted for the already modded R32.
Amazing the number of people in the design center who don't know their skylines. Amount of people who comment on how clean my skyline (referring to yours) when I'm in the Saab. It seems there are plenty of people who can recognise a skyline instantly but can't tell the difference between a 32 and 33..tsk..I dunno
There's another R33 GTR (silver) on site as well who works over the older plant. Again, think he's shift work as see it every other week.
Good to see another blue skyline on site mind you...whatever you do don't try any erratic driving on site in it. The words 'blue skyline GTR' are probably etched onto all the security guards brains following an unfortunate incident involving that bit of land where the welding people are, some wet weather and some doughnuts..oh...and the plant manager giving a health&safety presentation to various directors by the train track (cringe)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts