GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
The engine bay sort of looks similar to most of the RH9 GT-Rs in Japan. Luv that big twin look. Very cool indeed.

Now we have to all sit in anticipation of the power numbers. Hopefully it all comes together and turns out a solid 4 figures to the engine!

Cya O!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Didn't henry Go down that route

With no Air Filters. Then we had a massive rain storm and water went straight into his engine cracking the block??

Mal

·
Registered
167 Posts
Too True

Maybe he should install a cover to stop them sucking up small children..:D

Hehe

mal

·
Registered
961 Posts
bett thats loud !

could be expensive with no air filtters on the road
its proberly just for indoors on dyno runs !

·
Registered
272 Posts
Re: Mario V HKS

Charlie said:
What's the odd's on Mario wastin HKS's drag car?

no offence to Mario but I will be very impressed if he comes within a second of the HKS car with the little shakedown time he will have .

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I'm with you on that one Brenhan. With utmost respect to Mario, HKS have a formidable record with that GT-R of theirs. I've yet to see an event (video, live, whatever) where that HKS GT-R didn;t perform or fell apart on the track.

Cya O!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
What sort of power is Marios developing? To be fair, the HKS R33 isnt a road car at all, so unless Mario's is a stripped out drag racer with some serious tuning, both engine and traction and weight etc he hasnt got much chance!!!

My 2pence worth
:D
Rob

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
vennuth... Mario's specs have a theoretical hp limit of approximately 1,500hp (I'm sure he won't be happy unless he is within 15-20% of this max). The car has been stripped but should still weigh more than the approximate 1,050kgs that the HKS car weighs (with all its carbon fibre panelling).

Cya O!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts