GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm thinking of selling a couple of parts from my car after upgrades, so can anyone give me an expected market value for;
i) 1 set of immaculate Volk GT-C's (18x9) complete with very new Falken FK-451s
ii) 1 set of front Brembo calipers and rotors (8000kms old)

Thanks in advance for the (honest) advice :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
No idea about the GT-C's (GTR wheels are so dear and obviously nearly new ones should be worth a nearly new price, but I'd imagine it quite hard to find a buyer to pay £2k+ for them)...

But I'd guess the Brembo's should be £650 worth...

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys....must admit I thought there'd be a bit more feedback though.

Dino - Yes, they have turned around a few times, maybe 500 miles-ish...they've been further by plane :eek:

Beachboy - When I do the upgrade I'll let you know - my question relates to the fact that I've no idea what the going rates are in the UK....

PBIT - Thanks for the help..was thinking just under 2k for the wheels/tyres, so maybe I'll see if there's any interest later...

Cheers

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D
Sorry J !

It'll be a few weeks before I'm ready to sell, and first shout will be yours regardless, so you could win the lottery in the meantime... :smokin:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J.

No not mine - Silver is still good for me, although MPIII might get done eventually.

Will definitely give you a call next time I'm back, even if it's just to see the bomber in action!!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jas GTR,

Sure - no problem.
I'll be in touch when I've got the replacements on the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts