GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Not to sure if i will be welcome here seening as officially i am not a skyline owner but i may as well be!

My other half (m1ac_drew) is totally mental over these cars and 95% of the time i am a nervous wreck as you guys quite happily race around (sideways).

I must say though they are quite amazing cars!! as i am a racer in the making i suppose i can thank most of you guys for info you have passed to my other half who then fills me in making me look VERY clued up to all my mates :).

Was totally impressed when i went out for my first drive (with my L plates) and if i was'nt dead set on specing up a smart car (yes you can laugh) then i may invest in one but on saying that i don't think i will trade my group 2 insurence for andrews group 19.

Hope i am not cramping anyones style but the lack of clued up girls is quite annoying.
So i am here to look and learn
See ya around

Princess racer xx

:p

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome Princess

I quite like 'non clued' up women .........It just give me that superiority feeling...........Heh heh..........:D :p (Flak jacket on and running for cover :D ).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey if it carries on like this we'll be able to gang up on em soon!!!!:D

Keep posting sugar - there are more of us clued up women out here:smokin:

Caroline

·
Registered
961 Posts
its a case of if you cant beat em join em!
but they dont want to admit defeat ! :D

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You cant listen to tiggs on this, at the end of the day how many other women have a Skyline AND a GTI-R? Not quite a girlie girl are ya? But hey, thats what everyone loves :D

Rob

·
Registered
905 Posts
Dave actual sound..

'AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAARRRRARARRRRR, makes me hold me tummy.......,...bless his little sockies..........AAARRRR...'
and no it's not me.

ERM, Nice looking Kiddy John, well done.:D

Si

:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
yum, gimmee a hold.....

Mine are 17 and 6 now and don't care much for being snuggled so gimmee a go!!!!!!!

Congrats to John and your missus and snuggles for the sprog:D

Caroline

1 - 16 of 16 Posts