Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the mascrat manor meet a skyline only event,or is it jap machinery
in general.Thinkin of going down there monday so after bit of info?::

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
hi mate, its organised by jap northwest/200sx owners. its an all jap meet mainly..bernie.

p.s i will be there.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
HI mate, are you goin down with andy need for speed,or am i thinkin of someone else
Hi Mark - I already posted on Matts "NW Meet" thread - I'm going to Mascrat with my mate Chaz but we both met Rockabilly on Monday at the Preston 200+ club meet.

See you Monday hopefully!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What time are you guys arriving? A few of us get there earlyish (6:30/7pm) and have some grub as it is BOGOF so only about 4 quid each

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I'll be popping down too :)

So am I right in thinking that we'll have:

Jim27
Rockabilly (Bernie)
ragatip (maybe?)
AndyNeed4Speed
Ahapartridge
Careanla (Craig)

Anyone mind whacking a photo of your car/yourself up so we know who we're looking for? :)

Jim:

Jim's car:

·
Registered
40 Posts
none of me either, i'm normally on the other side of the lens.

As I said in the other thread i don't have a jap car, just popping a long to see you guys and take some pictures, i'll be asking the owners if its ok to take some shots don't worry, i won't be pappin ya's.

So look out for a tall ugly git with a green Citroen ZX which am sure you won't miss amongst all your cars lol

So am I right in thinking that we'll have:

Jim27
Rockabilly (Bernie)
ragatip (maybe?)
AndyNeed4Speed
Ahapartridge
Careanla (Craig)

Cheers
Craig :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Jim - will you be wearing that suit? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

The list might be this long:

Jim27
Rockabilly (Bernie)
raggatip (Mark) (maybe?)
AndyNeed4Speed
Ahapartridge
Careanla (Craig)
Chaz_R33_GTR
Stan (Ian) (maybe)
Purplesky (Graham) (maybe)

Some of us will be meeting up at Charnock Richard services (southbound!) at about 6.30 to convoy it down to Mascrat for 7ish.

I'm just struggling to get the Imageshack website to open at the mo - so can't upload the piccies I took before - hopefully later.

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Right, here's some piccies of freshly washed car:

and me with the car....

GTR RGT, Mascrat Manor is off the M6 at J21. [Note to others - NOT J21A as may have been previously mentioned in another thread!]

Have a look here:

Mascrat Manor - Woolston* Warrington* Cheshire

There's a link to a multimap map on this page.

Jim gave me "directions" to Mascrat 11 MONTHS ago TO THE DAY! - it's taken me that long to get around to going!!! Look in here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/46430-mascrat-manor-nw-tonight-monday.html

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Jim27, it will be Monday.. so there will be no need for the weekend suit, Please? ;)

I think you may of scared some of us off now lol

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jim27, it will be Monday.. so there will be no need for the weekend suit, Please? ;)

I think you may of scared some of us off now lol
Awww shucks :( And I spent half the weekend lining the suit with talcum powder, ready for Monday. Ah well never mind.

I might not be able to resist though, so if I squeak as I walk past you into the pub it's cos I've got it on underneath my jeans hehehe

*squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak*............. :chuckle:

·
Registered
348 Posts
hi all, i will be popping down as i only live 5 min away, i will be the one in the white r32gtr all on my own:bawling: :bawling:
see you there

p.s. nice car andy:smokin:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts