GTR Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, we'll see just how big an audience there is.

I have to say I would expect it to be at least as big as the audience of your very own section of the toyotaimportsforum. According to your last post, that must be one of the largest traffic generating forums in the world. ROFL

You (I am sure) will take great delight in applying your self-importance to the fact that I have just taken a look in there. Maybe everyone reads but doesn't post hey?

I did notice a nice mention of my name in there saying that I had stalked you across the internet.

You may (or saying that, may not) have noticed that this is the only thread of yours (outside of scoobynet) that I have replied to.

The reason for this, as has been explained to you, prior to your above mentioned ramblings, was due to a link on scoobynet requesting me to come and add comments to this thread.

It has become completely clear to me (i didn't have the time or inclination to analyse it fully before) that your "knowledge" is of the "little knowledge is a dangerous thing" kind.

You have clearly studied numerous works (this is clear in the number of paraphrased quotes you use), and clearly have good retention skills.

Unfortunately your technical weakness seems to be the way you apply that knowledge. You derive conclusions from limited information and expand on them creating an incredibly thoughtful, but laughably inaccurate end result.

This coupled with the fact that you are unable to admit when you are wrong, and the fact that your opinion of yourself is so dispirate from that of the majority creates a short period of interest, followed by dissalusion and finally boredom from your readers.

My post asking to see if others are reading this is so that I am able to guage whether my corrections of your errors are going to benefit anyone, as I know that your arrogance will not allow them to benefit you.

I wish you well Mycroft.

Simon

·
Registered
152 Posts
Removed posts

How very very odd.

If anyone is reading this thread and cannot work out what was being spoken about, I have a copy of the pages prior to mycroft removing the majority of his posts, so email me.

All the best

Simon

121 - 126 of 126 Posts