GTR Forum banner

401 - 420 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
So, I don't personally think that it would go to infinite, but (as I said) would be happy to be proved wrong.
This is my answer, and final attempt. I have no desire to just answer questions for you. If you would like to offer your answer, please do so.

regards

Simon

·
Registered
152 Posts
ROFL - You're so pathetic :D

Again you revert to personal insults rather than discussion. And all this from someone so shy that you hide in other people's car forums telling everyone how popular you are, whilst your very own forum receives a pathetic sprinkle of traffic from people (i would suggest) with a morbid intrigue of such a spectacle of pathetic insecurity.

The levels to which you've stooped to try to protect your internet persona are truly bizare and creepy at best.

It is an absolute fact that ANYONE with experience and understanding of vehicle dynamics is able to see how full of crap you are, yet you continue to post it rather than spending your time learning.

Your most redeeming feature is that you are an amusement to watch by those who understand. Similar kind of amusement as the following site...

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

The above is how I picture you. It is a comedy interpretation of someone who is obsessed by something that he doesn't understand, to the point where he thinks about it all the time, and starts to imagine things that start to become a reality in his mind.

You are a marvel Mycroft. The likes of which we are unlikely to see again for at least another couple of months.

You had an oportunity to give people information here. Admitedly it was almost certain to be incorrect. But you were, I am sure, about to tell us all that it would be "infinite". Maybe you're spending your recent time scouring the net for some shred of evidence that this would be the case.

I look forward to it, but doubt I'll see it.

C-ya

Simon

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
Originally posted by SDB
Again you revert to personal insults rather than discussion.
Listen chubby you started it so there! hahaha :D

As if posting ''Money where your mouth is time Mycroft'' wasn't gonna hurt my sensitive nature... :D

Originally posted by SDB
The levels to which you've stooped to try to protect your internet persona are truly bizare and creepy at best.
I know, awful ain't it!

Originally posted by SDB
It is an absolute fact that ANYONE with experience and understanding of vehicle dynamics is able to see how full of crap you are, yet you continue to post it rather than spending your time learning.
You are sounding increasingly desparate.

Originally posted by SDB
You had an oportunity to give people information here. Admitedly it was almost certain to be incorrect. But you were, I am sure, about to tell us all that the it would be "infinite". Maybe you're spending your recent time scouring the net for some shred of evidence that this would be the case.
I try not to use the Internet for info, it's full of graphs that have been fiddled with, you know what I mean? :D

The answer is.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Mycroft said:
Cue the idiot Ayling..
Translation : "Please pay me attention! I need it to survive!"

Isn't it incredible how few people (I seem to be the only idiot currently) spring in to life every time you request it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
SDB said:
Translation : "Please pay me attention! I need it to survive!"
That can be applied to pretty much all his posts Simon - that's why instead of attempting to help people and impart useful information (even though he clearly doesn't have any), he prefers to quiz and test people and then try to catch them out. Pitiful really, but then we are humouring him I suppose.

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
So, what do you mean by your answer Simon?

It is a little too vague for something that is exact and doesn't change from one car to the next... odd that you are vague about a specific thing as this.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mycroft, what is the point in asking people questions that you allegedly already know the answer to?

Surely it would me more useful and inkeeping with the nature of these sort of forums to just impart that information in an attempt to help/teach people?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Mark

I know. It is kind of fun to some extent though isn't it? One of my favourite bits are when you can back him in to such corners as the fabulous "Hey Stupid" thread, and personal insults.

Originally, I was frustrated as I was worried that people would take his slobberings as information. But it is clear now that this is not the case.

Mycroft

"The static coefficient of friction of the pad / disc interface would be unchanged and would NOT be infinite". If this is too vague for you, you can either ask a more intelligent question, or answer your stupid one yourself. It's up you my friend.

To clear up a few loose ends, while you're waiting for someone to say something that will dig you out of your hole...

1) Does an angle of greater than 45 degrees mean that the y axis more than doubles with each doubling of the x axis?

2) How did you get on with contacting Doug Milliken?

3) Do you have any comments on your posting as "Ettore" on scoobynet and stating that you were a colleague of "Mycroft" and that what "Mycroft" was saying was accurate?

4) Do you still maintain that adding mass to a car increases it's limit lateral acceleration?

I'll give you some more when you've answered them.

Simon

·
Registered
62 Posts
SDB said:
3) Do you have any comments on your posting as "Ettore" on scoobynet and stating that you were a colleague of "Mycroft" and that what "Mycroft" was saying was accurate?
Ah yes, I'd particularly like to hear the answer to that one - posting under false names supporting yourself is particularly childish and pathetic....

401 - 420 of 518 Posts