GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greddy r32 gtr pulley set good condition £120 +post

hks ssqv with gold insert on r34 neo crossover pipe £60+post

r33 gtr gear box from 1996 lm 58,000kms £300 comes with transfer box and shifter
r32 gtr gearbox come with a car blow engine never tested £150 comes with transfer box no shifter

sports comp tacho with shift light £40+post

sard 280litre pump £60 with custom pick up sock

walbro in line pump with -6 male ends fittings £40

hks purple oil cap small mark can hardly see it also box says mazda but it for an rb26 £60+post

apexi water swirl pot fron r34 £45

sard water swirl pot with greddy t piece £60

4x blitz carbon mirror face red back light gauges boost water oil press and oil temp comes with all sensors £290+post

4x blitz carbon mirror face blue back light gauges boost water oil press and oil temp comes with all sensors £290+post

3x defi bf gauges white back light boost water temp and fuel pressure line 2 controller fuel pressure gauge has small dent in the surround hence comes with all sensors £250+post

line lock for burnouts with wiring swtich and pipes ready to fit £100

custom alloy hard pipe kit from r32 gtr with trust type r bov single turbo £150

custom hard pipe kit come off my time attack r34 single turbo t88 with trust type r bov £200

custom hard pipe kit r34 gtr again with trust bov car was twin turbo £150

r32 gtr alloy breather tank fits infront of battery £45+post

alloy battery insert and relocate to behind drivers seat?boot lines with earthing kit £35+post

sard genuine fuel pressure reg £60 only one outlet fitting

greddy oil cooler kit will fit rb25 and rb26 £180

hks custom twin oil cooler set up this was used with intercooler mounted under the slam panel comes with relocation/sensor block,lines and fittings £300

custom radiator from and s15 with billon fan controller kit could be made to fit r32/33/34 quite easy £300

x2 r32 4wd pumps £60 each pics to come

r32 gtr nismo/tomei rear diff looks like adjustable version £300 pics tomorrow

r33 gtr nismo fully adjustable 100% non v spec lsd £350 pic up tomorrow

rb26 cam covers all need paint clean etc 3xpairs £50 each pair 6x front cover £20 each 2x centre cover £15 each 3 inlets £30 each

greddy bnr34 alloy top radiator pipe as new £60
ap bias brake front to rear valve £50

nismo complete rear subframe bush set from r33 gtr subframe bushes diff bushes inner lower arm bushes £200 the lot new
nismo engine mounts and gearbox mount and cradle insert from r33 gtr 58miles old £100 +post

sorry about the blurred pic

blitz machnincal boost gauge with warning shift light and exhaust temp gauge £60 +post

r32 front bumper bar with n1 cut outs
r34 gtr rear diffuser
r34 top secret repaired titanium exhaust
all to come

no paypal bank tt or pick up prefured and everything is plus post pm for question i will try to get back to you asap

·
Registered
444 Posts
How much for the r34 gtr rear diffuser?

Will possibly take it.

also out of the cam covers do you have a decent condition set. Or are they all in need of painting

·
Registered
444 Posts
will need to check condition before it price it up been in storage also they all need paint as you can see in the pic

Ok have a mate who was after a set of covers will let him know.

Can you please let me know once you have checked the rear diffuser. I'm very interested.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I'll have the 'Sard water Swirl pot with Greddy t-piece' and the 'HKS twin oil cooler setup' please.

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
sports comp tacho with shift light £40+post
sard water swirl pot with greddy t piece £60
Pm sent about these bits!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any chance of better pic of subframe/diff bushes. Just need to see part no's.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
also interested in these "nismo engine mounts and gearbox mount and cradle insert from r33 gtr 58miles old £100 +post"

·
Registered
38 Posts
currently sold

hks oil coolers sold
sard swirl pot sold
nismo engine and gearbox mounts sold
sports comp tacho sold
Hks oil cap sold
Sard pump sold

all cam covers plenums and centre cover currently under offer for the lot will confirm if sold soon as possible
if the person who does buy the covers, would like to sell me one set it would be much appreciated ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts