GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone that have a master cylinder from a r33gts non ABS to sell?
Or maybe know some that have

//Nicklas

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I think they are all the same mate, i have one for sale from my R32gtr and R32gts4 which are exactly the same.

£50 plus postage.

Cheers
Neil

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are all the same mate, i have one for sale from my R32gtr and R32gts4 which are exactly the same.

£50 plus postage.

Cheers
Neil
Hey mate!
no they are not the same. The reason i want a master cylinder from r33gts non ABS is because i have removed the ABS from my r32gtr. And the non ABS brake cylinder should have 3 out lines (Left front,Right front,Back) and not 2.

Thank you anyway!
//Nicklas

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
You'll probably find your master cylinder is a 3 port, with one blanked off. If so, just drill and tap it.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
The R32 N1 master cylinder is 3 port and larger than the stock 32 2 port one. 1" bore instead of 15/16". R33 and 34 is 17/16" dia.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll probably find your master cylinder is a 3 port, with one blanked off. If so, just drill and tap it.
Yes i can see that it is 3port with 1 blanked off, but is it that simple to just drill and tap it? Has anyone done that before? I don´t really now the english word but how is it with the "brake reducer" so i don´t get 50/50. Where is that lokated. Is it in the ABS unit?

Thank you!
//Nicklas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts