GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
love it! Done a few wraps, they are getting better and better at it now.

I put a carbon fibre wrap on my roof panel last week. the car is storm white with heavy tinted windows, it look the nuts! Will try to take a few pic's and post so you can see.

cheers Cracker

·
Registered
565 Posts
Stunning,

No other word even comes close!

I had a Ducati 749 "Dark" i know 2 wheels instead of 4 but it looked the muts nuts and this does too..............

Maybe the saying of "White is the new black" is about to get flipped on it's head.....;)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
No No No Hate it !! It reminds me of being at school with the bloddy matt black blackboard !! A car like this should be all shiny and "nice" looking, not a dull black

·
Registered
276 Posts
how much does this cost? and is this the "lasts 5-7 years" material?

would love to do this to the 34 but haven't seen it done here (Oz)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
there are quite a few cars done like this in Seoul now, so it's not exactly novel. Still looks pretty good though, but it depends greatly on the car being done. The R35 wears it very well. There's a Carrera GT in my neighborhood, again, stunning, with some very subtle and thin and bright yellow pinstripes strategically placed to highlight the cars natural curves - stunning. Infiniti G35 - that's pushing it. Hyundai Sonata - that's over the line, we've now turned matte black into crap.

R32 may not be so bad I'm thinking as there it may bring out the subtle lines on the side of the car, like how the front and rear fender bulges are done.

But the other aspect is very tempting. It's the same cost or less than a respray (a quality respray anyways). I've got some chips and stuff, plus my boot got keyed viciously a couple years ago and I've never been bothered enough by it to get it repainted. But a vinyl job would take care of all of those plus...

NO MORE WAXING AND POLISHING!!!! Wash and go. That is sorely, sorely tempting.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
No No No No NEVER !!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK !!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts