·
Registered
202 Posts
looks nice,

where you get this done from?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
sorry but i dont like it, would look much better if the gold was darker and shiny-nice car tho:thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think this style of paint will become more and more popular perhaps spurred originally by the Lambo reventon with it's matt gunmetal/silver and the top secret cars. I don't know that i would want to live with it every day but it is certainly very cool and has a heap more impact than ubiquitous silver. And this coming from a Guy with a White R33 GTR.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Was not sure at first but you know what i think i like that.

Good to see someone having the balls to do what only a few have done before, so hats off and fair play.

I have been thinking about the Matt Black wrap for no reason other than it looks the dogs on my Ducati 749 Dark and wondering what the car will look like with it done???

Wrapping really is becoming popular, the place in Dunfermline beside me has done some amazing work, price wise it is really sensible as well in relation to a full re-spray of course.

Bayside Blue wrap anyone.............;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures don't do it justice. Camera can't catch the true colour.
Its just amazing, when folk are looking back over their shoulder, when passing on motorways. :thumbsup: everywhere u go.

Bad points, cant leave the car anywhere without drawing a crowd (not always good) and cleaning it, is a bugger, not a smooth polished finished, so have to really 'scrub' to get dirt off.

Only a small sacrifice for such a cool looking machine,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts