GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!! That looks amazing, black and matt black sooo suits the gtr,This is what im going to do when mine comes,how much did this whole process cost??

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
it seems now that jenson button has a matt black, now everyone wants one...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im sorry but you have ruined a beautifiul car.what is it with this wrapping shite??? FFS leave it alone.Davids purple one looks ok but the chrome and black :flame:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ive always liked matt black on the gtr ive even got it as my background it looks awesome

and this was before button even had a gtr

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
j button having one had no bearing on my decision - I first saw matte black in singapore early last year thought it attenuated the lines as well as highlights the wheels. As for ruining a beautiful car its your own opinion and btw it is reversible not a permanent paint job and wrapping actually has protection benefits - but i think many would agree it enhances the looks does not ruin it at all - thats your opinion - I just wanted to share my own preferences and colour - cos you may not like blue and I do that makes us human with differences in preference and choices.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think it looks good

As the OP said it's temporary anyway.

I'm just about decided on a clear wrap over Robbie's detailing work once mine arrives (in 5 days, 4 hrs 45 minutes and erm....10,9,8 seconds) not that i'm bothered at all.

The thing is that in the Forza generation can perfection be improved upon....

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
I really thought about doing this last year but the heat given off on a hot summers day on a lambo with a wrap at Le Mans put me off

the GTR is a hot car already. Agreed it looks cool, just don't touch it!

·
Registered
196 Posts
good point - perhaps i'll get a silver mirror finish wrap and blind them on the Mulsanne

I really thought about doing this last year but the heat given off on a hot summers day on a lambo with a wrap at Le Mans put me off

the GTR is a hot car already. Agreed it looks cool, just don't touch it!

·
Registered
198 Posts
matt black looks shite, thiers 2 in east/ north london/ Ive had one come next to me and its just looks like it needed a desperate clean next to my triple waxed black GTR:bowdown1:.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Thank you for the comments 2010GTR

I think like most things we do to our cars are a bit like marmite you will either love it or hate it.
I run 19" Bentley rims with stretch tyres on my caddy van and get mixed comments but at the end of the day as long as you are happy with the end result that is all that matters.

Robbie

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great job, don't like the colour but thats just my taste. What colours are available? What do the door shuts look like?

I could be interested in a nice Blue???

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Great job, don't like the colour but thats just my taste. What colours are available? What do the door shuts look like?

I could be interested in a nice Blue???
Most colours available or a design of your own.
The shuts can also be catered for.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Robbie - will be pinging you soon...would love to have it done..not on my GTR but my CLS Merc.
When ever your ready mate :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
535 Posts
How much did the wrap cost? I've been talking to Raccoon and Pyramid but havn't yet found the right colour! Would be nice to know others' rates!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts