Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest wrap guys:

Robbie

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Robbie, I must say that the car colour and choice of subtle touches look amazing. I do like the tone of the wrap and it looks so elegant and different to so many other shades out there. I told ya'all that Orange would be the latest 'must have colour' and just watch the take up when the incomming McLaren, BMW GT3 M3, Gallardo etc launch...

Orange looks fantastic on the GT-R and makes an already exclusive car stand out even more.....so no more exclusive for me and I will have to break the news gently to Mr Andres No1 fan...:D

Quality work and standard looks impeccable:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Robbie, I must say that the car colour and choice of subtle touches look amazing. I do like the tone of the wrap and it looks so elegant and different to so many other shades out there. I told ya'all that Orange would be the latest 'must have colour' and just watch the take up when the incomming McLaren, BMW GT3 M3, Gallardo etc launch...

Orange looks fantastic on the GT-R and makes an already exclusive car stand out even more.....so no more exclusive for me and I will have to break the news gently to Mr Andres No1 fan...:D

Quality work and standard looks impeccable:thumbsup:
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks the dogs bollox!
I love this look also :thumbsup:

Also on this car is our gloss black wheels and carbon wrap pack and window tints :thumbsup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Was that an F40 you had there next to that GT-R in one of the early shots? Robbie's house of exotica continues!:D

Andrew

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
NIIICE!!! Good Choice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Looks cool Robbie, apart from those reversing sensors, which spoil the back end.
Nice work.
Makes the red one next to it look very dull.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks cool Robbie, apart from those reversing sensors, which spoil the back end.
Nice work.
Makes the red one next to it look very dull.
Actaully I dissagree, I too have the sensors in black on the Orange and whilst you would think these look horrible and so aftermarket, they dont and so many people have said that the detailing with the black contrast the looks well.

As I have said many times before, when you look at the car in the flesh it looks soooo much nicer than the pictures give it justice...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the great comments as always guys.

And yes there is a F40 in at the minute:

Its riding high in this pic as I was cleaning the under arches.

Robbie

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey that looks great.
Why not go with a carbon piece on the roof?

Pm me prices etc for windows and rear spoiler carbon wrap oh and the interior bits wraped in carbon

Thanks

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Orange does suit the car; also looked fab on Gallardo and 996 GT3 from a few years back.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Actaully I dissagree, I too have the sensors in black on the Orange and whilst you would think these look horrible and so aftermarket, they dont and so many people have said that the detailing with the black contrast the looks well.

As I have said many times before, when you look at the car in the flesh it looks soooo much nicer than the pictures give it justice...
I love your car Anilj, prefer the gloss on it to this one actually. I just don't like the reversing sensors being 'made a point of' but, I suppose, what can you do with them! I just dislike them generally, spoil the back of most cars. I was behind an early 996 turbo yesterday that had them, about the size of old 50p pieces, awful.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I love your car Anilj, prefer the gloss on it to this one actually. I just don't like the reversing sensors being 'made a point of' but, I suppose, what can you do with them! I just dislike them generally, spoil the back of most cars. I was behind an early 996 turbo yesterday that had them, about the size of old 50p pieces, awful.
Thank you buddy, I also like the Gloss finish and the colour closely matches the Lambo, which I love and still have a soft spot for. The Matt will work I'm sure as it is a stand-out colour and will get the attention that the owner wanted.

Here's a pic of my fav Lambo:thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm lucky enough to say the car is mine :D

Extremely happy with the finish, I was a tad concerned the day or so before that it was going to look a bit 'chavvy' but it doesn't at all, in my opinion!

Robbie and his team went above and beyond my expectations and exceeded all levels of service I would expect anywhere. The quality of the work done is flawless and I can wholeheartedly agree with the rest of the users on here when they say there is no choice but Valet Magic for wraps, detailing and about anything else to do with your car :D

Just want to say thanks again to Robbie and all the guys down at Valet Magic – absolutely loving the car and couldn't recommend them enough.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Wow. Robbie that is absolutley stunning! :bowdown1: absolutley lover the carbon bits contrasting with the matte finish. Deepdish you are a lucky man!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts