GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm lucky enough to say the car is mine :D

Extremely happy with the finish, I was a tad concerned the day or so before that it was going to look a bit 'chavvy' but it doesn't at all, in my opinion!

Robbie and his team went above and beyond my expectations and exceeded all levels of service I would expect anywhere. The quality of the work done is flawless and I can wholeheartedly agree with the rest of the users on here when they say there is no choice but Valet Magic for wraps, detailing and about anything else to do with your car :D

Just want to say thanks again to Robbie and all the guys down at Valet Magic – absolutely loving the car and couldn't recommend them enough.

Cheers!

Always a pleasure mate and thank you for taking the time to post your comments about my service.

Your car is mental and I truly love it :thumbsup:

Take care

Robbie

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Can't wait for mine next week (Matte White haha not Orange) not long now until she is back to her former glory (post garage door incident). Does look fabulous though. I so want the whole car wrapped in Carbon Fibre just for a laugh.....................

See you on Tuesday Robbie!

PS I assume the courtesy car is the Fezza?!

·
Super Moderator
16,038 Posts
Is it wrong to want to shag a car.:p
That's just gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
PMSL :clap:

Shag away :thumbsup:
Hmmm am now concerned about yours and Toni's new business ventures - Magic Car Swinging Clubs..... redefines 'all keys in a bowl' does it not haha!

Robbie you doing window and light tints on mine aren't you ;-)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hmmm am now concerned about yours and Toni's new business ventures - Magic Car Swinging Clubs..... redefines 'all keys in a bowl' does it not haha!

Robbie you doing window and light tints on mine aren't you ;-)
That I am mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Fantastic Robbie, loving your work. Actually passed your number to a good friend of mine from bath, Steve, think he is due to give you a call unless he already has to get his 911 Magic'ed ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Wills

·
Registered
923 Posts
Excellent - going to start a new thread for ROG BABY transformation -Carbon Fibre Number plates have arrived too by the way - letters look awesome and just like real Carbon to finish it off!
Post up a picture of them as would also be interested?

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Post up a picture of them as would also be interested?
Will post them up when on the car as need to be fitted - am on temp Halfords jobs at the moment as wanted them perfect for the Post Robbie unveiling! Will be on the ROG BABY thread.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Actaully I dissagree, I too have the sensors in black on the Orange and whilst you would think these look horrible and so aftermarket, they dont and so many people have said that the detailing with the black contrast the looks well.

As I have said many times before, when you look at the car in the flesh it looks soooo much nicer than the pictures give it justice...
Damn man! i know ive said it before but i love your orange GTR mine is black but i would defo have orange. And like you said pictures really don't do super cars justice especially GTR's you have to see them in the flesh and i can't imagine what your's would look like.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Damn man! i know ive said it before but i love your orange GTR mine is black but i would defo have orange. And like you said pictures really don't do super cars justice especially GTR's you have to see them in the flesh and i can't imagine what your's would look like.
If you are fairly local pop over next time we wrap one in orange, about 4 weeks time I think.

Robbie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Orange GTR

Hi Robbie, let me know when you are doing another one in Orange, I would not mind taking a look.
Cheers

21 - 40 of 48 Posts