GTR Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Actaully I dissagree, I too have the sensors in black on the Orange and whilst you would think these look horrible and so aftermarket, they dont and so many people have said that the detailing with the black contrast the looks well.

As I have said many times before, when you look at the car in the flesh it looks soooo much nicer than the pictures give it justice...
Have to say both Orange wraps look superb but for my money the gloss looks the better. I love the black reversing sensors as it gives greater detail. Think Robbies work is amasing and wish I knew how he gets those swirl marks out of the paint!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I have some great pics now of the gloss orange ones done recently and will put them up in the next few days.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This car is now back with us after almost 2 years of being matte orange.

It will now be wrapped in matte white.

I will put pics up of the whole process when complete.

Robbie

·
Registered
31 Posts
What would the likely cost be for a similar matt wrap with the Carbon wrapped bits, window tint and wheel paint? A breakdown of costs woudl be appreciated :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
What would the likely cost be for a similar matt wrap with the Carbon wrapped bits, window tint and wheel paint? A breakdown of costs woudl be appreciated :chuckle:
Your looking at

£1500 for a full matte wrap £250 for wheels and £150 for tints

All plus vat

Paul

41 - 48 of 48 Posts