GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Long time reader, first time poster :runaway:

My colleague and I both bought our GTR's back in July, and have now finished with the wraps and had a photographer down to take some pictures so thought i'd post some pictures. Mine is the matte black, his is the white which he wasnt so keen on so has now had it chromed (the tart!!)

We've both had the wheels painted, and i've now had my calipers done in white too. I've also moved the plate to the side same as the white.

The white / chrome one also has Milltek Y Pipe, HKS Cat back and HKS Dump Valves.

The pair of them together

Got me calipers painted in this one :cool:

Just mine:

Just the white

and now chromed!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Mad!

Are you in Sheffield?

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
That chrome looks really bad the white looks so much nicer wit hthe black at the back, and matt black is always a winner

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
After living In Sheffield for almost 10 years....

Hills + Naps = Sheffield!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Now thats a Pair! - I love the 1st and 3rd pic - Opposites attract!

White calipers - something different I guess?, they look good too! :thumbsup:

I really do like the blacked out features on the white one especially the lights!

On the chrome GTR, what ducts are being used at the back - above the exhausts? or is it a new aftermarket rear bumper?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
awesome mate

all three colours

chrome certainly turns heads and its different but i think i might have kept it white

would have been a close call though

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great photography, think that matt black is the dog bollocks. Not keen on the chrome way to Chav for me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey,

Actually live up near Leeds (where the photo's were taken), so not too far from Sheffield!

The rear bumper is standard - the bits above the exhaust have just been left the original black.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Cool! Welcome to the Wrap Club (although I know you actually had yours done before mine).

Who did your colleague get his Password:JDM rear wing from? Any issues? Shipping costs?
It's on my shopping list.

I was initially approached to do mine in matt black or white, but I'd already seen pics of both and decided to go, er, different... ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The rear wing can be sourced from HCC-Motorsport who are an official UK distributor for the Password:JDM stuff - not sure on the cost, but will double check and let you know - was fairly minty though....

The matte wraps cost about £1600 plus VAT and only take 2 days to do. The Chrome's alot more expensive and as I said, took a while longer to get spot on.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I like the look of the white one.

The lower part of the rear bumper is white and also the side skirts....I am assuming that it did not come like this from the dealer?

Was it painted white or wrapped?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, the chrome one is really over the top! Very unique!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Were you in Urmston, Manchester a couple of weeks ago? There was a matt black 35 parked up that I had a close look at - Looked good, very purposeful.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts