GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
26,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2002, I always wanted an FD but went the BNR32 route (via Miguel) as the pull of an RB26 was a little too great…

Years have passed, various trips in Miguel’s FD over the years & several GT-Rs later…. a 6month search has enabled me to fulfill a 12 year itch!

White was the only colour i wanted (and is very rare for an FD these days) but true to form, special cars come to those who wait.:cool:

I won’t go into the full spec list, but it’s got a splashing of Rmagic/Knightsports/Re-Am items combined to produce a very well touge / track car with a recently rebuilt engine, with power provided by a single Apex’i turbo :wavey:...Stopping power courtesy of AP which fit behind some bronze TE37s

(and yes the chess board red carpets are coming out ;-) )

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is lovely, really like it.
Would be interested to know just how quick it feels to drive, my mrs has an rx8 and you have to rev the pants of it. It doesn't really have much torque but I suspect this one does :)

·
Registered
26,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fds and rx8s are world apart buddy

Even in stock form

8s are heavier fds are as heavy as a box of matches lol

This wheel spins in 3rd

Tehe

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice :), i would love to try one but I can't have another car.
The mrs would kill me.

This one looks very well put together, really nice.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Awesome looking car, perfect FD in my eyes!

I'm a fan of the floormats too, I wouldn't change a thing on that car (except the tyres on a regular basis as it looks like it wants thrashing everywhere!)

·
Registered
26,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome looking car, perfect FD in my eyes!

I'm a fan of the floormats too, I wouldn't change a thing on that car (except the tyres on a regular basis as it looks like it wants thrashing everywhere!)
its having some extra work in JP done at the moment

floor mats will be kept but wont be going in the car

carpet is going in it too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is a beauty matty, wondered what make the red chequered carpets are, you have more clocks in there than a 747 lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts