GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right,

Not in any hurry to sell but just considering other cars at the mo as fancy a change in the nearish future, so gonna put the rx7 up for sale and see if it goes ???

If it sells it sells if not then not a problem will be keeping it longer as a great car.

Quick run down of Spec:

MAZDA RX7 T78 SINGLE TURBO,
Pearlescent purple,
C-west front nose,
Veilside side/rear spats,
Veilside rear wing,
Re-A rear diffuser in pure carbon not copy,
18" Volk racing gram lights in gold - brand new condition not a scratch,
rears 265's fronts 235's,
Black diamond front brakes,
Hard pipe system,
massive front aluminuim rad,
Blitz intercooler,
HKS boost controller,
Screamer pipe system,
straight through exhaust system,
internal gauges for exhaust temp, boost, oil temp,
Apexi Power FC and commander unit,
Momo gear knob,
Water injection running in @ 0.7 bar setting, switchable off/on,
rear seats,
double din stereo unit cd/md,
99 style rear lights,
OS Giken twin plate clutch,
BNR33 fuel pump,
Open thermostat

If sold for right money will be serviced before collection, although oil and filter is changed bang on 3K and 6K

You can make offers but car wont be sold for silly money please, read the spec before making daft bids cheers,

A word on power output, dyno'd at 0.6bar @ thor engineering and made 401bhp @ flywheel

Just to point out this car has one of the best setups about, when driving the water temp usually sits between 73oC and 78oC, will never go over 90oC even when stuck in traffic,

Air intake temps are also very low, when driving in the summer sits under 30oC even as low as 27oC regularly, in winter very very low as you expect.

I am possibly looking at PX for a R33GTR OR R32GTR, there is money to make up the extra if needed let me know what you have, deffo no red cars Silver or Purple is best :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking, please ask if you have any questions :D

Pics:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I can't believe you're considering selling her!

This is an awesome car. . . . . good luck with the sale

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe you're considering selling her!

This is an awesome car. . . . . good luck with the sale
Yea i know, but just fancy alittle change for a while, the problem is if i sell this rx7 and decide to go back to them in the future it will cost loads to get this spec again !!!!

What to do ??? :flame:

I was gonna sell this a while back and had a decent offer but decided to keep her as too hard to let her go, if i get the right offer it might go ? if not she stays !!!! :chuckle:

·
Registered
672 Posts
what a stunning car would def love an rx7 to look like this if i owned one shame my R33 GTR dont look as mean as this, how much you think its worth mate? pm me

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Offers above £9500 thanks guys, has cost me in total over 20K i know you dont get back what you put in but £9500 is very reasonable me thinks ? :smokin:

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
An RX7 with a T78.... what sort of MPG do you get? :chuckle:

Looks nice, free bump.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
An RX7 with a T78.... what sort of MPG do you get? :chuckle:

Looks nice, free bump.

TBH its not brill but manageable, dont use turbo all the time so for m-way driving you might get 20mpg :smokin:
Dont think its that different from a modded Skyline tbh, probably about the same ???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts