GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are selling the MCR 4 Tail Light Harness for £111!
This harness will allow all 4 tail lights on your R35 GT-R to be illuminated when the headlights are on. When the brake pedal is depressed the 2 inner tail lights will light up brighter to indicate braking.
Installation is a breeze, making this product a simple, effective and cheap upgrade!

Price: £111 (14,860 JPY)
Shipping via 5-7 day EMS: £15 (2,200 JPY)
Grand total to your door: £126 (17,060 JPY)

PM to order today!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Daryl

Can you contact me on 07973 841757 in order to order the MCR 4 Tail Lights for my soon to arrive GT-R. I will pay for this and would like it to be delivered to my HPS Westover in Bournemouth?

Regards

Anil

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will this be subject to VAT and Duty on arrival to UK? Anyone got a set from Daryl and been charged?
Yes, you will be charged VAT, but I will PM you some options.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hi, just to say that I get the lights delivery today and thank you for the prompt despatch. I will get the car delivery next week so I cannot wait to See these working.

I was charged £34.50 VAT, but this was expected as with any imported product. It is still excellent value as compared to the other lighlooms that are available for the R35.

Peace

AJ

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The "all in" price is 17,060 JPY (about 127 GBP as of 5/19/10).
This includes the harness, installation instructions and diagrams in English, and shipping via EMS Priority air.
This does not include VAT, as VAT is charged by HM Revenue & Customs upon arrival in the UK.

If you have any questions please let me know!
We have about 20 harnesses in stock for immediate shipping, no waiting around!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
10 more units in stock, ready for immediate shipping!

Please be aware of other companies stealing images from TunerLab and using them to sell their harnesses. Their harnesses are neither endorsed nor guaranteed by TunerLab to be authentic MCR harnesses.
Buy from the source, beware of fake or sub-quality harnesses.
The harnesses we sell are direct from MCR as TunerLab has a strong relationship with them, 100% authentic MCR Japanese quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts