GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Obviously stage 5 got me to 5.5 to 100, but I'm not so sure you can just say that stage 5 will get you there.

Mine is running an extreme level of stage 5 (770bhp and 710lbft) which is not the typical stage 5 I would expect people to happy to run on a long term basis. I acknowledge that I may be on borrowed time with the rods if I were to be using it in anger all the time.

On top of that, I have LC4 from the factory, that some people think differs from retrofitted LC4/5. I couldn't say how much of a part it plays.

I will say I was very surprised at the numbers my car put down. I would like to think they could be repeated improved upon, but I'm not sure I'd take them as gospel for a stage 5.

Having said the above, the numbers I got were the last of about 4 runs I did to achieve it, and the only one where I got a proper hook up and bothered to keep going beyond 100mph. Despite that, all the runs were sub 3 to 60.

Adam,

How much difference do you think the additional torque makes on a flat out acceleration run when the car stays at high revs ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Can I have some of what you are smoking please, they look to be Stage 5 (750) figures to me :nervous:

0-62mph in a MY09 car with Stage 4 630hp is likely to be around 3.2-3.3secs (Around 3.0-3.1 0-60)
0-100mph (0-161 not 0-180) in a MY09 with Stage 4 630hp is likely to be around 6.5-7.0secs.

1/4m of a MY09 with Stage 4 630 is likely to be around 11secs flat with a terminal of around 130mph.

100-200km/h with Stage 4 630 is likely to be around 6.5

I think that is a fair summary based on results posted on this forum.
Weak result:(
With this result we with Cobb goes with the same tuning as a stage 4

·
Registered
321 Posts
Weak result:(
With this result we with Cobb goes with the same tuning as a stage 4
Not sure how you can say 0-60 in 3secs and 0-100 in 6.5secs is weak? Stock turbos remember.

There is only so much you can do off the line with traction being as difficult as it is. Perhaps a stripped out car on drag radials with the same amount of power will better these times but for a full weight road tyred car, I think these figures are excellent for 'light' tuning.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Not sure how you can say 0-60 in 3secs and 0-100 in 6.5secs is weak? Stock turbos remember.

There is only so much you can do off the line with traction being as difficult as it is. Perhaps a stripped out car on drag radials with the same amount of power will better these times but for a full weight road tyred car, I think these figures are excellent for 'light' tuning.
Fully agree with Leo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

I speak for a result of 100-200km / h
And the 1/4 mile.
Our results:
100-200km / h - 5,9-6,1
1/4 mile - 10.6

PS 5.9 is the result without the rear wing!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I speak for a result of 100-200km / h
And the 1/4 mile.
Our results:
100-200km / h - 5,9-6,1
1/4 mile - 10.6

PS 5.9 is the result without the rear wing!
To be fair, those are just guesstimates as we dont really do 100-200km/h in this country, we use mph, 30-130 or 60-130mph.

It may well be quicker than that as will the 1/4m, Im sure there are a few on here that have dipped into the 10's on stock turbos. I know Professor Matt is running stock turbos in a stripped shell running mid 10's so it is possible with perfect run conditions. I was just going on the norms and what to expect.

Also, you are based in Moscow where ambient temps are much much lower than they are in the UK, the colder the temps, the quicker the car:thumbsup: Any vbox times posted need to be taken with a pinch of salt, your friend may have been going down a hill to record 5.9, who knows. Best bets are posting 1/4m time slips. As said, there's a chap on here posting mid 10's with stock blowers (So Stage 4)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
To be fair, those are just guesstimates as we dont really do 100-200km/h in this country, we use mph, 30-130 or 60-130mph.

It may well be quicker than that as will the 1/4m, Im sure there are a few on here that have dipped into the 10's on stock turbos. I know Professor Matt is running stock turbos in a stripped shell running mid 10's so it is possible with perfect run conditions. I was just going on the norms and what to expect.

Also, you are based in Moscow where ambient temps are much much lower than they are in the UK, the colder the temps, the quicker the car:thumbsup: Any vbox times posted need to be taken with a pinch of salt, your friend may have been going down a hill to record 5.9, who knows. Best bets are posting 1/4m time slips. As said, there's a chap on here posting mid 10's with stock blowers (So Stage 4)
dragtimes.ru/results/allresults#quarterofmile

Here are the results for the 1/4 mile.

We have stage 4 is called the ecutek Tuning stage 2.

Pay attention to the results of these machines in the table.

Ecutek advises me firm LITCHFIELD. so I ask your help to define the company.
I'm anxious for our company are presented in Moscow.
Perhaps they squeeze all the juice out of the car and they are going so fast!! But it is not reliable:(

I know that the company LITCHFIELD has not broken engines at stage 4.
This is very encouraging :)

If anyone has the results of 60-130 miles, will be grateful.

Thank you :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts