GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when is the next meet lads ,went to one chrismas at the ACE met loads of good guys and some great cars ,,,,,,,whats appening

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Good place to look Rich LOL

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
The first Official GTROC London Meet at the Ace Cafe London will be the last Saturday in April from 11am to 4pm.

The official events calendar will soon be on www.gtroc.org where there is an events click down showing all the events, or breaking it down to social, Straightline, track etc.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Sounds like we need an unofficial one a but sooner.
Once the GTROC area reps know they they have been selected they will be organising meets too.

I will be at Brands Hatch for a track day (unofficial meet) on Monday 10th March. Road car track day via MSV.
A few other R32 GT-R's should be there too.

Feel free to book in, or just pop by if you don't want to drive. :)

I will usually aim for a weekend day for the official ones for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
41 Posts
im itching to get my name down for some official meets, but unofficial ones are always good too.

Grasshopper is always a good place.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
The Grass Hopper hold load of car club meets, even Piston Head meets have just started using it,,
Goldie

·
Registered
41 Posts
been to a couple of meets there gold, once had 3 clubs there at once, porka, supra and scooby....only just enough room. the pub was full

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
The Grass Hopper hold load of car club meets, even Piston Head meets have just started using it,,
Goldie
These will start up again in march mate ; ) been doing a few things with the organiser recently and everyone has been pestering him to get a meet arranged. Feb is generally [email protected] weather wise, so March/April will be the kick off for the meet/hoon season. Whoop whoop :)

That said, went out for a spin today in the [email protected] weather and had a right laugh. The roster tail you get off the rear of a R35 on the motorway in pouring rain is massive lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts