GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tomorrow is the second Wednesday, and I haven't seen anything posted so I thought I would throw up a thread to see if we are meeting or not.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well, tomorrow is the second Wednesday, and I haven't seen anything posted so I thought I would throw up a thread to see if we are meeting or not.
Dino's in Italy getting pissed. Probably why nothing has been set up.

Ill drop by if your going. I'll buzz the CEO of TGR and its acting body officials. hahahahah

·
Registered
351 Posts
I still have an undrivable car. Clutch...

Farking Fidanza Supplier... Still waiting. I knew I should have bought direct from the states.

I won't be there unless the guy rings me tomorrow morning and says bring your car in NOW. Unlikely.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
We've got friends visitting for a few days starting tommorow - so can't make it for this meet, sorry. Will hopefully make it for the 2nd Wed of October.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dino's in Italy getting pissed. Probably why nothing has been set up.

Ill drop by if your going. I'll buzz the CEO of TGR and its acting body officials. hahahahah

As much as I like driving my car, I can't see any reason to go down there if no one else can make it.

I'll check back in tomorrow and see what the status is.

If more than me and Adam are going to attend, I'll head down.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm pretty sure this was my last one.
See you all on the other side.

JP

·
Registered
331 Posts
Pictures

All,
Here are some pictures, didn't have my nice camera just the little hand held. The rain came fast and heavy but didn't last too long, enjoy.
JP

The only R33's of the night! Mine and Neals.

Vans are soooo cool, in someone else's book.

Nice R35

Oldy but still cool.

It not only drags the ground but can also drive over small children without giving injuries.

Yellow is a cool color, for bee's and this Z, a baby blue Z showed up but the picture didn't come out good. Sorry.

This one was really cool.

Cool looking RX7

AND THEN SOME DRIFTING, only picture that came out good was blurry, sorry again. And YES, he did spin out, many times.

Later
JP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts