GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Northern Meet

5zuk,

I regularly pop up to the Lancaster area (M6 J34). Would definatley be up for a meet. As far as i'm aware Sammy is around the general area as well.

What do you say Sammy?

·
Registered
234 Posts
the north

definitely on for it - see the deafening silence to my yorkshire thread a while ago: i'd lost hope about meeting any skyliners up north:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Meet?

If any ones interested I'm in the area (Lancaster) this weekend. I won't have my car (engine still being rebuilt:D ) but definately up for a chat and a beer. Give me an opportunity to drool over someone elses car for a change;) ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re meet

Yeah there are a lot of good road's round this area we could have a blast along.There is also a good butty van on caton rd nr lancaster unless people would rather have a beer than a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea?Are you up at the uni stu?:smokin:

·
Registered
234 Posts
this weekend

'fraid i won't be able to make either day this weekend: i'll need a bit more notice. If we are setting a future meet up, my ideal location would be somewhere over the eastern lakes/north york moors but, so long as i get a bit of notice, i'll go anywhere within a couple of hours of leeds.

see you soon

sammy

·
Registered
506 Posts
Meet

5zuk,

Drop me an email if you fancy a meet this weekend:smokin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts