Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Would any of you be up for a sort of 'mega meet' in the Summer 0f 2014 or perhaps September time?

In perhaps the Lake District or somewhere thereabouts so it is possible from those up the North of Scotland and the South of England to attend?

Obviously with locations I'm just spitballing as I have no idea of the land so we would need a local to decide in a place big enough.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possibly, but would a separate meet for GTR's and Skylines not be better?

·
Registered
414 Posts
The Lake District is very nice but the roads are very very narrow so could lead to some bum nipping moments lol

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
The club is currently organising a National Day for 2014 to incorporate all Skylines & GTR's with a central location. Can't tell you any more but it's definitely coming ... ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh sounds interesting. Look forward to hearing more! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
It's going to be huge and open to all Skylines of any marquee & GTR's & not just for the GTROC either!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good! Hopefully I can get a big convoy heading down from Scotland ;)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Yep stick me down for this....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
There are no lists yet as there is still a tonne of work to do, but it will be posted up as well as mentioned on the club twitter & facebook sites where there will be ample time for all Skyline, Stagea & GTR owners to get their names down ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.