GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi people! I recently bought this beauty from a guy who was leaving the country and reluctantly had to sell it, just thought I'd introduce it to you fellow Skyline enthusiasts. This baby is fully tuned by Abbey motorsport, tens of thousands spent, I have found my ultimate GTR after a very long search!

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR picture by Neal_Dixon - Photobucket

http://s784.photobucket.com/albums/yy124/Neal_Dixon/?action=view&current=IMG_3481.jpg

hope the link works. I cant find a way to put pics on this thread!

Current spec for those who are interested: - More work in the pipeline!

HKS GTSS turbos running 21psi/1.5bar
HKS turbo elbows
HKS hard pipes
Recirculating blow off/dump valves
Trust intercooler
HKS 680cc injectors
High pressure fuel rail
HKS induction and cone filters
HKS F-con engine management with EVC and boost controller
Nismo GT1 10x18 split rims 275/30/ZR8 Toyo Proxes tyres
Powerflow custom 4.5 inch SS exhaust
Full bottom end rebuild, uprated internals, uprated head system

Power approx 480rwhp
0-60 - 3.75 secs
0-100 - 8.5 secs
1/4 mile - 11.69 secs @128mph

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Need to get rid of those 400R stickers from the sides. Nice looking car though although they arent mega rare as there are a few about but really like them myself.Also are you sure about the fuel rail as its a standard one thats in the pics i believe unless its been modded--cant see the injectors to see the colour either...

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Yes, this looks like my sort of R33 GTR. You deserve to be proud as long as you paid the right price.
I think the standard black front skirt looks good as well and they stand up to the odd bit of scuffing.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Very nice :) Not mega rare though. Now if it was a 400R THAT would be mega rare. Welcome to the site anyways. Lots of people here that know almost everything about skylines. So if your ever stuck for anything just ask. But be warned, use the search button first then ask or you feel the rage of the Mookistar lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Need to get rid of those 400R stickers from the sides. Nice looking car though although they arent mega rare as there are a few about but really like them myself.Also are you sure about the fuel rail as its a standard one thats in the pics i believe unless its been modded--cant see the injectors to see the colour either...
I think the previous owner put the stickers on because he had the 400r style bodykit put on it, the engine pic is old, more work has been done, and more ciming soon when I have the cash, tuning Skylines eats money! worth it though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice... Is it an LM ?
It is am LM yes. A real one too, not a resprayed standard GTR like so many supposed special edition R33's out there, as I checked out all the numbers and codes, as far as I know the fact that it has not got a rear window wiper is one good way of spotting fakes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice GTR! Why is it mega rare though?
It is a Le Mans edition, one of only 98 ever made, I am told there are about 10 in the UK, not sure though, would be noce to see anyone else who has a special edition R££, like a Le Mans, N1 or 400r.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice :) Not mega rare though. Now if it was a 400R THAT would be mega rare. Welcome to the site anyways. Lots of people here that know almost everything about skylines. So if your ever stuck for anything just ask. But be warned, use the search button first then ask or you feel the rage of the Mookistar lol
Thanks for the advice, whats the car in the pic? is it yours? looks like a Le Mans like mine.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts