GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is finally here…
MeisterR have been working together with Nitron Racing for over a year developing the SRV (Speed Reactive Valve) suspension and it is finally ready for release.

In case some of you do not know who Nitron Racing are, they are one of the top UK suspension manufacturer.
They provide high-end suspension for BMW CSL Cup Race Car, Aston Martin in Sepang 24hrs Championship, and Road Driven Lamborghini.

So what is the SRV (Speed Reactive Valve) Suspension?
By using high precision technology working together with Nitron, we are able to enhance the performance of the MeisterR Suspension.
The Heart of all dampers is the piston, the SRV use a MeisterR exclusive CNC machined piston design to exact tolerance.
The SRV are then hand build using the highest-grade suspension oil, resulting in the most consistent and refined damping characteristic.
What this mean is that you can have a suspension that are compliant over uneven road surfaces, with responsive steering on twisty roads, and comfort on long motorway journey.

Our ability to make the SRV complicated piston profile to exact tolerance mean you don't just get a suspension that are better at one thing and not so good at another.
What you get is a suspension that is better all around…Comfort and Performance, Uncompromised.

The Retail Price of the SRV suspension will range from £1250 to £1500 depending on Model and Specification.
If you have any interest, please feel free to contact me on [email protected]

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice work, looks like you have been busy. Nice video too.

I am in the market for some new suspension too!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
what are the specs for these ? and how much will be the price for the r34? do these work on track and town?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are the specs for these ? and how much will be the price for the r34? do these work on track and town?
Damping and Height Adjustable Mono-Tube Dampers
Include Front and Rear Top Mount
Dual Perch Design
Linear Rate Springs (R32: Front 8kg/mm, Rear 6kg/mm ...... R33/R34; Front 9kg/mm, Rear 7kg/mm)
Note: Custom Springs Rate are no extra charge, but I will recommended the standard springs rate as it is tried and tested. :)

I had this on my R32 for a few months now and I have to say they are very nice.
It is one of those suspension that feels nice all around, rather you are driving on the motorway or driving on the Arena GP Circuit at Silverstone.

The damping make a huge difference, but on medium / soft it is very compliant over the bumpy roads and comfortable on the motorway.

Price for the SRV Coilovers for the R32 / R33 / R34 GTR are £1,350 (inc of VAT).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Apologies for the lame question, but how do these fair when wound down to a low ride height? I'm in the market for a set of coilovers at the moment and I was debating between the MeisterR's and the Nitron's as both had good reviews on here. The major consideration seemed to be whether the car would be used primarily for track/fast road use, or everyday (comfort) use.

I was pretty much convinced about getting the MeisterR Zeta-S based on the reviews I'd read about their comfort and ability to work well even at a low ride height, whereas the Nitron needed to be setup a little more sensibly to get the best out of it. How does this new coilover compare to Zeta-S for comfort?

Also do you have a workshop where you can properly set up the suspension and geometry etc? Cheers

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are build off the Zeta-S / Zeta-R chassis, so that mean they retain the full dual perch design.
This design allows the car to be lowered without losing any compression stroke travel.
What that mean is that ride height adjustment will not affect the ride quality.
Therefore, even at low ride height, the car will ride nice just as it was set higher.

Either Zeta-S or Zeta-R will be fine if comfort is your main concern.
Nitron suspension is quite a bit more expensive than the Zeta-S though. :)

I don't have a workshop, but I do have affiliate that I can point you to.

With all MeisterR suspension, the main focus always had been good ride quality with enough adjustment for occasional track days...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts