GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I have changed my stock midpipe with a custom made non-resonated midpipe by MeisterR here in the UK. Now the car sounds exactly like I wanted it - not that quiet and not obnoxiously loud... just perfect!!! It is even better from the outside... I LOVE it!!! And I am extremely happy with it. Plus I haven't yet felt any drone at all... not that I have driven the car a lot on highway but still.

I want to specially thank Nocturnal for the excellent and really really quick service!!! Keep up the good work!!! :thumbsup:

P.S.: it was a cold start with the stock midpipe and on the non-res vid, the car was already warmed up.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Sounds great mate. I've got the full system from MeisterR. Sounds epic. I keep meaning to get a vid up but haven't found the time/good weather. Great customer service from nocturnal (jerrick) as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Can't beat MeisterR for some quality :thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great mate. I've got the full system from MeisterR. Sounds epic. I keep meaning to get a vid up but haven't found the time/good weather. Great customer service from nocturnal (jerrick) as well :thumbsup:
Thanks!! If you get the chance to do it, don't forget to share :) And Jerrick is awesome man!!!!!!

Dang nabbit. I want mine to sound like that. Damn. :clap:
Thank you very much!!! Sounds even better in person... especially behind the car ;)

Can't beat MeisterR for some quality :thumbsup:
Absolutely!!!

·
Vendor
2,548 Posts
That sounds great...
Been meaning to get a picture of the Y-pipe up. :)

This Y-pipe is a new build from MeisterR with our custom made 70mm flange.
The flange are design to meet up perfectly to the standard 70mm rear exhaust section.
This design will keep the exhaust flow smooth as there wouldn't be a sharp edge at the meeting point like other 3" (76mm) Y-pipe would.

This should also reduce turbulence at the flange area reducing drone as the exhaust will not need to slow down suddenly at that area.

I am very happy that BKaradakov is please, and the noise sounds epic. :)
I will post up more details picture of the Y-pipe shortly.

Jerrick

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sounds great...
Been meaning to get a picture of the Y-pipe up. :)

This Y-pipe is a new build from MeisterR with our custom made 70mm flange.
The flange are design to meet up perfectly to the standard 70mm rear exhaust section.
This design will keep the exhaust flow smooth as there wouldn't be a sharp edge at the meeting point like other 3" (76mm) Y-pipe would.

This should also reduce turbulence at the flange area reducing drone as the exhaust will not need to slow down suddenly at that area.

I am very happy that BKaradakov is please, and the noise sounds epic. :)
I will post up more details picture of the Y-pipe shortly.

Jerrick
Thank you very much Jerrick!!!! The car sounds AMAZING!! And actually I think the flange works really well... I couldn't really notice any drone around 70 mph (as I have read that this is the most 'droning speed') but still I couldn't drive the car that much as I had to come back to the UK.

I want to thank you once again as I could not be happier with the way the car sounds now. Thanks!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts