GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an end to the 2011 British Drift Championship.
The final round at the Nissan Factory was tense, as the championship was up for grab and it was anyone's game!

I am happy to announce that MeisterR had a great finish sponsoring the champion of the professional class and the runner-up of the super professional class.
Both cars are using off the shelf MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers, and have ran though the entire season without skipping a beat.

So excited to share the news and my biggest congratulation to the Team and the Driver!

Roll on 2012 and we will be back better and stronger!!!

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Well done to "all" concerned and of course your stirling products Mr Nocturnal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
remember when you got screwed over your first manufacturing contract by a certain you-know-who? I think this stuffs it to them where the sun don't shine :D I'm gleeful beyond words to hear about this Jerrick!! (still grumpy that you don't make Zetas for my RS6 though :p)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
remember when you got screwed over your first manufacturing contract by a certain you-know-who? I think this stuffs it to them where the sun don't shine :D I'm gleeful beyond words to hear about this Jerrick!! (still grumpy that you don't make Zetas for my RS6 though :p)
lol... yep, that is a long time ago.
This is only the start too... I am sure we will hold another championship win after the final round this weekend. :)

But of course, you want to wait until the news is official before you say anything.

As for the RS6... I can try to work on it.
But realistically, you can get a set of Bilstein PSS9 from America cheap and fast, so it just make it kind of pointless for you to wait for me to develop anything for you.

But let me know if you want me to do anything, you know I will always try to help if I can. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please join our facebook page at MeisterR | Facebook

But thought I will show what the Supra do to a brand new set of tyres in 2 run! (probably less then 2 minute of real time use!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts