GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

MeisterR is in the finial stages of its new website, and we are looking for pictures for the gallery and testimonial of the coilovers from members who have used them.
We thought it will be easier to have everything on one thread and we will add them on to the website.

So if you have pictures of your car on MeisterR coilovers, please post them and write a short review of what you think of them. :)

1. Name: (If you want to provide it)

2. Location: (Town or County)

3. Car Make and Model: (Honda Civic, Mazda MX5, Nissan Skyline GTR, etc)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: (Zeta-S, Zeta-R, etc)

5. A Short Review:
a. Performance on Road:
b. Performance on Track:
c. Value for Money:
d. Would you buy again:
e. Any Personal Note:

7. Pictures:
Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world. ;)

8. Video:
If you have any video of your car in action on YouTube / Vimeo, please attach link to video.

The new website should look a lot better, and make navigating easier.
We also have some exciting new product to add onto the website so we are looking forward to getting them completed and launch.

Thank you for everyone's help over the years, and I look froward to everyone's pictures and review. :)

Jerrick

·
Registered
9,650 Posts

1. Name:
SPEED MERCHANT

2. Location:
KERNOW / KENT / SURREY

3. Car Make and Model:
Veilside R32 Evolution III GTR

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model:
Had Zeta-S but then tested and stuck with Zeta-R

5. A Short Review:
a. Performance on Road: You can really feel the difference on either the Zeta-S or the Zeta-R when you change the adjustment even by a few clicks. By trial and error in a short space of time its easy to identify how you like them set up on your vehicle whether you want to soak up the bumps or have more feel coming through at the expense of feeling those bumps! In terms of fitting them make sure you get them done by someone who knows that theyre doing as again it can be trial and error to get the ride hide you want. I'd recommend both the Zeta-S and the Zeta-R as I have used them in fast road applications, but personally after changing to the Zeta-R I would not go back to the S :thumbsup:

b. Performance on Track: I haven't really done enough on either the Zeta-S or the Zeta-R. On the times that I have I have advice on what to try from their very creator and after a number of laps I was very happy with the way the car felt and responded. Whilst I can talk extensively about fast road with these coilovers, there are others out there far better qualified than I for their track use!

c. Value for Money: Outstanding for what you get really in terms of quality, craftsmanship, build and longevity. The myth that the Zeta-S and the Zeta-R were just a rebrand of another well known make is total crap!

d. Would you buy again: Of course!

e. Any Personal Note: I am so happy with the Zeta-R that I have not been interested in removing them for the new MeisterR suspension that has just come out. If something aint broke then you dont fix it in my book, but the new stuff is well, see for yourself really but again another work of art that is phenomenal!

7. Pictures:
You can see them on the new MeisterR website under the sponsored section!

8. Video:
Only a real slllllooooowwwwww couple of laps of Lydden Hill running the what was then new Zeta-R coilovers in ... so you aint seeing that!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have already put up quite a few testimonials on our website, anymore reviews would be welcome.

Edwin

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have had some great pictures and reviews across the forums anymore owners want to join in?

Edwin

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hi Edwin,

Thank's for the great service, i'm really pleased with the zeta r coilover's,
the ride and handling has greatly improved and my wheel's saved.
My ride was VERY hard before and they were taking a real pounding on every bump, and probably would of ended up cracked!
Car R34 GTR V SPEC 2
Location scotland
VERY reasonably priced and wouldn't hesitate to buy again, great quality product.

Some pic's
IMG_0297[1].JPG

IMG_0402[1].jpg

IMG_0436[1].JPG

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Edwin,

Thank's for the great service, i'm really pleased with the zeta r coilover's,
the ride and handling has greatly improved and my wheel's saved.
My ride was VERY hard before and they were taking a real pounding on every bump, and probably would of ended up cracked!
Car R34 GTR V SPEC 2
Location scotland
VERY reasonably priced and wouldn't hesitate to buy again, great quality product.
You're welcome glad you are enjoying them. Thanks for the quick review and some great pictures there too! Love the colour.

Anymore customer pictures and reviews would be welcome :)

Edwin

·
Registered
591 Posts
Car Make and Model: 1990 R32 Skyline GTR

MeisterR Coilovers Model: Zeta-R

A Short Review:
a. Performance on Road:
These transformed the car's ride and handling - I've got mine set pretty soft (3/32 up front and 4/32 rear using the recommended 5mm preload) and they soak up bumps perfectly whilst still retaining enough feel to allow me to throw the car into corners with a lot more confidence than my old KYB setup would let me!​

b. Value for Money:
Easily worth every penny, these are the best coilovers I've owned and definitely not the most expensive!​

c. Would you buy again:
Without a doubt​

d. Any Personal Note:
The protective coating on the threaded bodies seems to hold up really well so far. I used lithium grease as an extra layer of protection and that almost seems like overkill given how easily those locking collars can spin up and down when I've adjusted the ride height.​

Pictures:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New year coming so time to update those testimonial.
Got a set of MeisterR coliovers? Please post a few pictures and let other know what you think.

Jerrick

·
Registered
143 Posts
1. Name: William

2. Location: UK

3. Car Make and Model: R32

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: Zeta-R

5. A Short Review: First Impression out of the box is that the Zeta-R coilovers are well built and aesthetically pleasing. Coilovers came with stickers all the proper tools and hardware necessary for installation. Shipping was fast and customer service was excellent. My R32 was imported from Japan and had awful coilovers on it. Was looking for something softer and less punishable on the car and myself. Was torn between the HKS hipermax IV and the Zeta-r coilovers. Decided to go with these strictly on budget and because of previous testimonials. Installation was very straight forward. Out of the box the coilovers were too low and I had to adjust them to make the ride height higher. I adjusted the damping to full soft. Pulling out of the garage there was a speed bump and I instantly felt the difference between what I previously had installed. I live in the country part of the UK and the ride home was pleasing. I wasn't scanning the road for bumps and potholes. For the price the Zeta-r is the ideal coilover. If you're looking for a affordable product with good results these are for you.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the feedback and photo, I'm sure others will appreciate the review and find it useful. Any idea what coilovers you had on before?

Edwin

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A bump to this thread, we are working on a new website (again) so any new testimonial are welcome. :)

Jerrick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts