GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening/morning all,

Is there a UK supplier for Meisterschaft exhausts? I've had a search around and can't seem to find anything :mad:

The suppliers all seem to be in the US, which isn't really a problem, but would prefer to pick it up myself and give them real dollars ;)

Has anyone on here got one? What's the build quality like and obviously the sound? Would you recommend one?

Or failing that, any other recommendations?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
From what I have seen on youtube, they are loud as [email protected]@K! Your neighbours will hate you. probably sound great to you as the driver though.

I saw one clip with a guy on the freeway and there is no doubt in my mind that every single person within 100yards would have been able to hear his car.

I also like the JDM Password but exhausts like this with minimal silencing need serious consideration before taking the plunge and when you cant actually listen to one in the flesh it further increases the risk.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey bud, Welcome!!

I was also after this exhaust for some time before i decided to go for the MeisterR exhaust and let me tell you it is EPIC! Sounds very similar to the Meisterschaft and Password JDM but has a very unique sound and its very rare as there were only 10 made and 3 of us have it on this forum! The build quality is second to none, check the link out below!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/167462-r35-exhaust-1-995-delivered.html

I'm based in London, if your local i'm happy to give you a Demo!

Cheers,

Jon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for the welcome lads and the invitation. Would be nice to hear it in the flesh before throwing a couple of grand at it :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure I've heard the Password and didn't like it for some reason :confused: I'll go and have a look around you tube, find out why.

Thanks a lot for the link Nick :bowdown1:

I searched high and low and couldn't find a thing, I'll see what they have to say :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Cheers for the welcome lads and the invitation. Would be nice to hear it in the flesh before throwing a couple of grand at it :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure I've heard the Password and didn't like it for some reason :confused: I'll go and have a look around you tube, find out why.

Thanks a lot for the link Nick :bowdown1:

I searched high and low and couldn't find a thing, I'll see what they have to say :)
Ah no probs.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, i em from europe and i ordered the exhaust from usa. You can send me message and i will send you contact. Rear section with 130mm tips was aroud 2000 euro + vat and custom 500 euro. With willall titanium y-pipe, i smille all the time, only worry is cold start at night. I didnt met neigbors at yet, but i hope they will not hate me. The sound is so beutifull and almost no drone. I em unable to post url with sound at yet... i em new here

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Hey bud, Welcome!!

I was also after this exhaust for some time before i decided to go for the MeisterR exhaust and let me tell you it is EPIC! Sounds very similar to the Meisterschaft and Password JDM but has a very unique sound and its very rare as there were only 10 made and 3 of us have it on this forum! The build quality is second to none, check the link out below!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/167462-r35-exhaust-1-995-delivered.html

I'm based in London, if your local i'm happy to give you a Demo!

Cheers,

Jon
I didn't realise it was that rare :)

Sounds the nuts IMO and I'd second the comment on build quality :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts